Derek

City '09?

Thank you strider406 gut that is old news :classic:

I am going to present you a teaser for the next BIG City exclusive and it's features...

Just one word:

BUS

Thank you very much for that information, Lord Santos! :sweet:

Bus

sounds very interesting!

Since you wrote BIG, I hope that the

bus

isn't too big - maximum 6 stucks wide (otherwise it doesn't fit in my City :cry_sad: )! :sceptic:

You mean...

Bus station?!?!?!?!

*oh2*

I hope so, too, Pencoin. That would be absolutely necessary since the last one was released a very long time ago!

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Thank you strider406 gut that is old news :classic:

I am going to present you a teaser for the next BIG City exclusive and it's features...

Just one word:

BUS

That would be great! I think all Lego City lovers have been expecting that :cry_happy:

Hmm, maybe a Main Street type of thing with a bus. Or a bus station, as said. Possibly its an airport bus and were getting another airport set.

Those are just my ideas.

I didn't mean big

BUS

, it comes with a big set :tongue:

Thank you very much for that information, Lord Santos! :thumbup:

That sounds very promising!

What do you think when this set might be released? :wink:

Hmm, maybe a Main Street type of thing with a bus. Or a bus station, as said. Possibly its an airport bus and were getting another airport set.

Those are just my ideas.

I agree with your first speculation, Bob the Construction Man. Some kind of Main Street might be well possible - I really would like to see that becoming true :thumbup: . But an airport as an exclusive set is imo unlikely - and I personally wouldn't like another airport :hmpf: .

So what about one or two special houses and a little car in addition to what Lord Santos already reported? Or perhaps a new big train station as addition since there'll be the new trains next year, too?

Klaus-Dieter

It's a new set ad we already have seen pictures of it, but this one is new. No bigger verson i assume? Thanks anyways!

Its nice lego is being more creative with there city theme.i never really was into city but i might give the farm sets a try.you could make a whole neighbourhood useing the structure in the new constrution set. also lego released two nice buses for there soccer theme would the bus be like that but in a more moderan city style

Is that a new set or is it already notice?

art41260439nn.jpg

greetings Star-Sam

Thak you very much for that picture Star-Sam :sweet:

That construction set looks more promising than the last few. The idea of the bus or bus station sounds promising but is it.

Thanks a lot for the pictures, hinckley!

Edit: Here are some more:

Art4126009.jpg

Art4126985.jpg

Art4126076.jpg

Art4126032.jpg

Edited by metalandi

Thanks a lot for the pictures, hinckley!

Edit: Here are some more:

Looks like only one of those is different from what I posted. :tongue: But thanks! :grin:

You're right, but i could swear they weren't in your post before i posted them..maybe you just posted them the same time i did :tongue:

Thank you very much for that link Hinckley. They have not only posted pictures of new city sets on that site, but of almost everything what's new. :classic:

*Looks at prize for Speed Racer and Snake Oiler set* Wow, they just ask 13,29 euro for it. In most dutch shops it is around 23 euro.

Finally some sign posts. I've been waiting so long for them, and a traffic light. Too bad the pics aren't any bigger, cos it looks like a different torso than I thought on the Combine driver.

These look great, but is it me or is this red tractor the only small set we get? :cry_sad: It's a nice tractor though.

Looks like it :hmpf_bad: I really want one of those cows in a cheap set :cry_sad: Nice tractor though :thumbup:

Looks like it :hmpf_bad: I really want one of those cows in a cheap set :cry_sad: Nice tractor though :thumbup:

Yea, me too. Maybe there will be a small farm impulse with a farmer, cow, and a few accessors? I haven't spotted an farm impulse yet. There must be one...

Here we are: some pics have been found by our admin at russian community www.DoubleBrick.com :

lego_2009_farm_small.jpg

These are from FARM INSTRUCTION BOOK here in pdf from cache.com:

http://cache.lego.com/bigdownloads/buildin...ons/4549709.pdf

Edit by Hinckley: underlining it doesn't make a link, you have to use the link button...

lego_2009_construction_small.jpg

Edited by Hinckley

OMG it's already onlne??!! Thank you!! :oh:

are the other nstructions also up yet? I can only seem to find the third book.

Edited by metalandi