Derek

City '09?

I don't know if it has been posted already, but the "2009" City Horse trailer is able for ordering on the Toys'r'us-website.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3245130 - Horse trailer: $24,99

Also, the (presumably limited edition) Shipwreck Hideout is order-able too: $39.99

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3245132

@5150 Lego: I'm not saying those sets are bad, I'm saying that I'm happy there's more than Police, Fire, Rescue and Construction.

Let's talk about availability. After the Pirates invasion on the eBay, here's a city set too: 4WD w/Horse trailer (oh please, Limited edition on a 20 bucks set?)

Yep. These farm sets are definately going to be TRU exclusives... :sceptic:

Yep. These farm sets are definately going to be TRU exclusives... :sceptic:

Where did you read that, darthperson?

The Farm sets are going to be released in April (in the toy shops) here in Europe - so why should they only be sold as TRU esclusives in the US?! :wink:

I think all of these will also be on S@H, as every "exclusive" set before. :hmpf:

I think that they not only will be released on Lego S@H but even in regular toy shops.

Btw: Did you notice that the set number 4240 is missing? Perhaps this will be either the rumored bus set or the rumored windmill set. And it might be sold as "not everywhere available" set (like this year's great CG Platfrom). What do you think?

Klaus-Dieter

Somebody already did a review on brickshelf! :oh: Goin' to check it out now...

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=352540

5150 Lego? He's a member. He posted in this topic :tongue: . Please post the review 5150 Lego :cry_happy:

Yup, those are my pics! Picked it up Saturday night, and uploaded pics Sunday afternoon. I'm at work right now (taking a lunch break :tongue: ) but expect a full review later on tonight!

Yup, those are my pics! Picked it up Saturday night, and uploaded pics Sunday afternoon. I'm at work right now (taking a lunch break :tongue: ) but expect a full review later on tonight!

:tongue: I just PMed you about that!

The new City sets look AWESOME!! On the TRU website they have the dump truck and horse trailer available. The only bad thing for these is the prices. For those of you that have not been to the site, the dump truck is priced $22.99 US and for the horse trailer, $24.99 US. I hope the prices for the other sets will be more practical compared to the piece quantity. Overall though, the sets look great. I cannot wait until they are all available.

I really hope the list of the other rumored sets is true. Those sets sound just as AWESOME!! I can't wait to see if these come out too.

Model On!

LEGO 7639 CITY Camper

Camping is fun!Go on vacation with bricks!Fun for the family!165 pieces. [Category: Construction Toys]

Yay :cry_happy: It's got 165 pieces so it must be somewhat cheap :cry_happy: Me and KD are happy :sweet:

Yep. These farm sets are definately going to be TRU exclusives...

What? All of them :cry_sad:

Sorry, but i don't trust that information at all. I am sure those sets will be available all over the world in normal stores, anything other would absolutely make no sense. They know how much the fans are awaiting these sets. I don't know where this comes from, but i consider this as untrue rumors.

Where did you read that, darthperson?

Well the boxes supposedly say "Special Edition" and the postal sets were TRU exclusives this year, so I put 2 and 2 together...

Thanks for the news, Christian! Here's my thoughts on the new set names:

Helicopter Transporter - I think this sounds great, as I'm betting it will use the same colors as the Postal or Cargo themes released this year. Besides, Lego rarely ever messes up helicopters. :tongue:

Tow Truck - YES! I've wanted one of these since the Gas station came out in 2007. I personally hope that it's in the Octan colors, but even if it's in a differen scheme it will probably be fine.

Garage - Mm, a big kit huh? I'm liking the sound of this - let's hope that it includes at least 3 vehicles, a working lift, lots of tools and acessories, and everything else a good garage needs. :wink:

Camper - It just keeps getting better and better! I REALLY like the sound of this, and may even invest in it. :thumbup:

City Life - Man, I hope this is a really nice set that includes two small buildings, a couple vehicles, and plenty of figures and acessories. How awesome would it be if it was a bigger version of the small City Life set? :sweet:

Advent Calendar - Not that interesting, but still nice. I hope it includes some stuff related to farming. :classic:

Strange that there's only 5 normal sets plus an advent calendar. Maybe it's because we're getting so many sets this january. Oh well, at least they picked some really interesting subjects! :thumbup:

Hello I am new 2 the site but I have been tracking the chatter in this specific area and as of some time tonight I will be able to confirm the rumors about city, due to the fact that I am going to a 2009 city preview at my local Lego store. so I shall return!

I don't want to be impatient and disrespectful - but where is now your confirmation you pledged, qweeee4? :classic:

BTW: Did you already notice that there are some instructions of some - partly very old - sets now on the website of TLG's customers' serive?

Klaus-Dieter

I noticed that, but actually there are much more instructions uploaded, as you can find on the official lego site. You can find those with the following site: http://www.br-eng.info/words/index.php/sea...s/?ins_qry=6552 It has got cross-references to most likely 80 percent of all instructions since 1996, in pdf-Format, which you can't find on the officual site by using the search.

Can anyone imagine what'll be included in the City Life set?

Like already mentioned I really would like to see a post office and a little restaurant/snack bar included. A post officer with a ayellow bicycle would be :oh: !

But I have even a new thought: Do you think that it'll include a bigger building (similar to the one in the big construction side set in january) with more than only one floor? - That would be :wub: !

Klaus-Dieter

Sorry, but i don't trust that information at all. I am sure those sets will be available all over the world in normal stores, anything other would absolutely make no sense. They know how much the fans are awaiting these sets. I don't know where this comes from, but i consider this as untrue rumors.

In the U.S., sets that have the "speacail edition" on the boxes are TRU exclusives for at least the first half of the year. Don't know how it will work in your counrty though, so yes, it is true.

The new Sets are at mytoys.de for germany.

Thank you very much for that information, Steff! :sweet:

BTW: Has anyone yet bought the construction side and knows whether the house includes some interior?

Klaus-Dieter

BTW: Has anyone yet bought the construction side and knows whether the house includes some interior?

I doubt it. I think they are just there so the construction crew/equipment has something to build... :sceptic:

why should it have interior, seriously. I've never seen a house that already had furniture inside during the building process. :wink:

why should it have interior, seriously. I've never seen a house that already had furniture inside during the building process. :wink:

That too. :wink: