Derek

City '09?

Thanks, but you already posted this one page earlier. :wink: Do you happen to know if there are also any other instructions already up yet?

*sniff* That farm scene is just beautiful. :cry_happy:

Also, I'm liking the design of the farm a lot more. The feeding stable is awesome, the silo looks pretty cool, and I'm glad to see that the barn at least has a decent loft. It needs some modding - but that's why I bought all those tan bricks at pick a brick. :classic:

BTW, I think now we can see the reason they used flat plates for the roof instead of roof bricks - for easy playability access. Personally, I think it looks fine/ :wink:

I aslso think this is a great set, and it is not as <insert that tiresome argument> as most people thought from the first pictures. Also, has this piece ever been released in a set with a non-trans colour? I noticed 2 of it in red :thumbup:

thank you who 4549709 but it is book 3 but you also book of numbers 2 and 1 with thanks

I think Nr.3 is the only one which s online, they just want to tease us once again and they do it pretty good :tongue:

I counted the peces n the book and came to a total amount of 607, which is pretty good i think for the price, when it stays at 60 euros.

i think that many more sets of 2009 are already online you need only search them.

1 advantage but we now know what number the white cow've 4539242

know someone other numbers of the new sets reporting on the forum or send a message to me by solid thanks.

That may be the case, but unfortunately i am not familiar with the number system TLG uses for the instruction books. I only know that normally if there are more books for one set, only the last number is different. For example with 4549709, book 2 should be 4549708, but if you enter this, there is nothing. i'd be thankful if anybody finds more instructions for the new sets :tongue:

Well the 08 and so are no instructions and 900 is nothing to find.

But give nothing I have been pleased that we help each other with the news last to be found.

friends keep up the ...

Got Back yesterday from the Grand re-opening of the Lego Store in Sactrmento Califorina, and if you guys don't know the target release dat for these sets in November 17th. They had a flyer that had release dates, and on the 17th it says look for new models, and shows a piture of the new city dump truck!

around December 15 this year, we in Germany and the Netherlands and Belgium already sets found in 2009.

city and power miners .

Thank you very much for the new and clear pics, Hinckley, and for the news, legomilk! :sweet:

But now back to the latest news on new sets:

I think that there might be four possibilities in which a

bus

might be included in a big set:

-

bus with bus station

and big train station :thumbup:

- ..., parking area and some other cars (perhaps as a Factory set) :sceptic:

- ..., little car, one or two houses (some sort of modern Main Street) :wub:

- ... and school :wub:

- ... and CC styled building :thumbdown:

What do you think?

Klaus-Dieter

Is it just me, or on the buildinginstructions of the farm page 73. It's the poster of the police station and truck.

Behind the little building which comes with truck, there is a yellow I believe 6 wide "van". Could that be another

new set or not?? A bigger Mail van which comes with a postoffice?? or am I dreaming to much....

Does anyone got an answer??

Cheers,

Jeroen

Thank you very much for the new and clear pics, Hinckley, and for the news, legomilk! :sweet:

But now back to the latest news on new sets:

I think that there might be four possibilities in which a

bus

might be included in a big set:

-

bus with bus station

and big train station :thumbup:

- ..., parking area and some other cars (perhaps as a Factory set) :sceptic:

- ..., little car, one or two houses (some sort of modern Main Street) :wub:

- ... and school :wub:

- ... and CC styled building :thumbdown:

What do you think?

Klaus-Dieter

That sounds pretty good to me :thumbup: Not school really though, I get enough of it already and I don't want to associate it when I play with Lego :hmpf::grin:

That sounds pretty good to me :thumbup: Not school really though, I get enough of it already and I don't want to associate it when I play with Lego :hmpf::grin:

What about Burning down the school mocs? :thumbup::devil:

Also can someone post clickable links to the pics? For some reason my parental blocker is blocking them!? :wacko::angry::cry_sad:

Also can someone post clickable links to the pics? For some reason my parental blocker is blocking them!? :wacko::angry::cry_sad:

That sounds pretty good to me :thumbup:

So let's hope it'll be something very similar to this year's awesome 10184 Town Plan, hollisbrick.

But I think that we'll get more information and pics firstly in the end of the second quarter of 2009 since this set imo surely won't be released in the beginning of 2009 (except for it would be a CC styled set/building which would be :thumbdown: ) since there is already that excellent 10193 Medieval Market Village. So we've to wait a long time :cry_sad: .

Not school really though, I get enough of it already and I don't want to associate it when I play with Lego :hmpf::grin:

That's not very friendly to express your feelings about school in that way, Darth_Legois - I'm studying for teacher - so you'd have to put a minifig of me in your Lego school and burn it down, too, do you really want that?! :cry_sad:

Do you mean the clear pics of the January-April City sets? (Other pics did regrettably not already appear - you surely have to wait at least until January.)Here you are.

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

So let's hope it'll be something very similar to this year's awesome 10184 Town Plan, hollisbrick.

But I think that we'll get more information and pics firstly in the end of the second quarter of 2009 since this set imo surely won't be released in the beginning of 2009 (except for it would be a CC styled set/building which would be :thumbdown: ) since there is already that excellent 10193 Medieval Market Village. So we've to wait a long time :cry_sad: .

Sounds good :thumbup:

That's not very friendly to express your feelings about school in that way, Darth_Legois - I'm studying for teacher - so you'd have to put a minifig of me in your Lego school and burn it down, too, do you really want that?! :cry_sad:

Geez DL, why would you say such a thing :hmpf::tongue:

Geez DL, why would you say such a thing :hmpf::tongue:

I know that sometimes you have the need to make (and wirte) some nonsense - that's human. So I surely don't take this personal, hollisbrick and DL! :wink:

But know back to topic:

I'm very anxious to (if this information was roght - but I think that the most items on the list were right) how the garage for the summer 2009 sets will look like. I mean: Towtrucks are apparetntly sold as seperate sets. So what leaves for the garage - since it's surely about 70 Euros - aside from a lot of accessory and and a car to repair? Hopefully the garge will consist of two floors and will include a little apartment upstairs - that would be :wub: and I would think about whether I shall buy it or not :wink: . (If the garage is "only" a garage I surely won't buy it since I already own 2,5 ones.)

As for the camper I think it'll be in size and prize about next year's Horse Trailer - so 20-30 Euros. Hopefully it'll include a camoer with doors, wome nice accessory and a whole family: mother, father and little son - that would be really :wub: - I then surely would buy it even if it's six stuck wide (which I bet) :wink: !

What do you think?

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

I want

PIZZA

, dont you?

This post is not a spasm :wink:

Start Speculating!

You mean spam :wink: There are two very very different things :thumbup: a heads up..

Anyway..

[

b]I know that sometimes you have the need to make (and wirte) some nonsense - that's human. So I surely don't take this personal, hollisbrick and DL! [/b]

It wasn't me! It was him I swaer :tongue:

But know back to topic:

I'm very anxious to (if this information was roght - but I think that the most items on the list were right) how the garage for the summer 2009 sets will look like. I mean: Towtrucks are apparetntly sold as seperate sets. So what leaves for the garage - since it's surely about 70 Euros - aside from a lot of accessory and and a car to repair? Hopefully the garge will consist of two floors and will include a little apartment upstairs - that would be and I would think about whether I shall buy it or not . (If the garage is "only" a garage I surely won't buy it since I already own 2,5 ones.)

I think your about right, would be nice to see that or maybe even sold in smaller packs then you add them on :look::cry_happy:

As for the camper I think it'll be in size and prize about next year's Horse Trailer - so 20-30 Euros. Hopefully it'll include a camoer with doors, wome nice accessory and a whole family: mother, father and little son - that would be really - I then surely would buy it even if it's six stuck wide (which I bet) !

Where did you hear that there is gonna be a camper set :look: or are you brainstorming? Either way a camper set would be nice. they could even do a whole theme including tents, fishing or even.. A RV :cry_happy:

What do you think?

Klaus-Dieter

I think awsome :thumbup:

EDIT: Spelling :thumbup:

Edited by hollisbrick

Hi o whom who have the first 2009 sets already in the house.

I know that they are here and there around the world for sale.

And I wonder if someone of euro bricks already set in 2009 at home have.