Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

Build the grandest army you possibly can

Thoses Islanders are sooooooo mine. Anyone else tries to bid on 'em, I'll be sending ya to davey jones' locker! :pir-angry:

Edited by Captain Zuloo

You're doing business in true pirate style Captain Zuloo! But you better hurry because they're going... going... almost gone!

10 Pirates and tonnes of accessories

It's almost a pirate starters kit!

pir__2__ab05c.JPG

CLICK HERE to place a bid!

7 Skeletons

Build your undead crew

skel_57a4c.JPG

7 Islanders

HEAPS of accessories!!!

is__2__55a51.JPG

9 Pirates

HEAPS of accessories!!!

cf1b_1.JPG

55 Imperial Soldiers with cannons

FULLY armed and with custom accessories!

5f56_1.JPG

6115_1.JPG

61cf_1.JPG

6042_1.JPG

Want MOOOORE Auctions???

Scroll to the bottom of the forum and make sure Advertisements are Turned ON. There will be more auctions than you can possibly bid on!

What the blocking block!?

Is Boney selling his army? He must be DESPERATE if he is... :pir-oh::pir-oh:

Perhaps he prefers to have a big budget to build an all new army, of the new double side printed torso soldiers :pir-wink:

I can not understand any other reason, if he needs money surely he would let something else go first.

I hope he is doing it to expand rather than other money needs

Regards Cpt. PB

Perhaps he prefers to have a big budget to build an all new army, of the new double side printed torso soldiers :pir-wink:

I can not understand any other reason, if he needs money surely he would let something else go first.

Regards Cpt. PB

Well, there's nothing wrong with your theories save for:

1. Bonaparte's main infantry lines are all smileys

2. Bonaparte is from Belgium, not from Salisbury, UK

2. Bonaparte has mentioned he doesn't really want to armybuild with the new torsos, as they don't appear to be very accurate.

So in your opinion the listing is from a fan of his work?

I hope this is true, I have always hoped he would grow and expand upon his collection.

Maybe his collection was stolen and he doesn't know yet :pir_bawling:

Regards, Cpt. PB

I hope this is true, I have always hoped he would grow and expand upon his collection.

Regards, Cpt. PB

Maybe he saw how good Bonaparte's Military standards were and flag and decided to replicate it. They're fantastic designs, I don't blame the guy!

Regards, Cpt. PB

I'm sorry, but I don't really want to put money on that theory. I think if Boney was going to sell his army he would have made a thread to drum up more interest.

You're probably right about that Captain Zuloo... But we'd definitely help him sell his army if he was actually planning to do so!

62 Imperial Guards/Soldiers

With 6266 Cannon Cove and 6265 Saber Island

0415_1.JPG

3ef1_1.JPG

2472_1.JPG

The Bluecoats are getting really expensive too I notice. Maybe because the new Pirate line only has redcoats?

I might make a bid on the large army (first pics), but it will probably end up at 3 Pounds per soldier or more....

The Bluecoats are getting really expensive too I notice. Maybe because the new Pirate line only has redcoats?

I might make a bid on the large army (first pics), but it will probably end up at 3 Pounds per soldier or more....

That's almost $10 per guy! Wow! I suppose we can only hope LEGO produce the blue variety. IMO they are much better than their red counterparts.

Well,I want some more troops to assit my small army if anoyone is willing to sell id be hppy to buy! See at the moment i only have 5 musketeers! :pir_bawling::pir_bawling: so i wanted to increase my army for christmas.Info on ebay bibs would be aprecited too!

I don't think there are many members that are willing to sell there troops.

Ebay auctions can be found at the bottom of the forum, and great lots are often posted by members.

This should be posted in the BSTF forum, but since you are a vassal you are not allowed to post there.

This is also the reason why i am closing this, because we don't like new members to trade on the forum.

Good luck on your quest!

I meant it looks like Bonaparte's army. Just saying...
What the blocking block!?

Is Boney selling his army? He must be DESPERATE if he is... :pir-oh::pir-oh:

Regards Cpt. PB

Regards, Cpt. PB

Seems I've missed all this speculation (and this nice auction :pir_bawling:)

I can confirm that this is NOT my army! It will never be on sale. What would a emperor be without his army...

16 Pirates

5 RARE TORSOS!!!

1691_1.JPG

14 Imperial Armada Conquistadors

ALL 14 have morions (helmets) too!

2ed2_1.JPG

14 Imperial Armada Conquistadors

ALL 14 have morions (helmets) too!

2ed2_1.JPG

18 Imperial Guards

ALL 15 shakos and 3 bicornes!

4479_1.JPG

18 Imperial Guards

ALL 15 shakos and 3 bicornes!

4479_1.JPG

36 Soldiers

Armed to the teeth!

5dbd_1.JPG

Want MOOOORE Auctions???

Scroll to the bottom of the forum and make sure Advertisements are Turned ON. There will be more auctions than you can possibly bid on!

Wow, that's some great army building auctions, I wish I had such large armies.

16 Pirates

5 RARE TORSOS!!!

1691_1.JPG

That's actually 9 rare torso's, 5x "steve", 3x "anchor chest tattoo pirate" and 1x that adventurers torso on the lower right (also quite rare I think).

89 mini-figures - Pirates, Soldiers, Islanders + HEAPS of accessories

An instant army!

DSC00191.JPG

DSC00195.JPG

DSC00198.JPG

70 mini-figures - Pirates, Soldiers, Islanders, Imperial Guards and MORE!

Great pieces and heads for the pirate theme

6ceb_1.JPG

30 Indians, Calvary & Cowboys + HEAPS of accessories

Great pieces and heads for the pirate theme

DSC00208.JPG

Huge lot of soldiers and pirates

An instant army and crew!

219054733_tp.jpg

9 cannons with bases

BOOOOOOOOOM!!!

8be8_1.JPG

13 Soldiers + 13 Imperial Guards + Pirates

Plenty of weapons too!

d720_1.JPG

20 Imperial Armada Minifigs, FOUR Armada Flagships and 8 Horses

Box and weapons too!

fe1f_1.JPG

0570_1.GIF

Want MOOOORE Auctions???

As new members cant post in the sales forum, I just wanted to let people know I have some older Lego Pirate figures on ebay if anyone is interested

Not trying to scam anyone, my ebay rating is 156 with 100% feedback, and I know this is the wrong forum, but as I can post in the other one....

Take a look if interested, I have some pirate ships that once I get round to sorting out will also be going on ebay

After 18months of feeding my star wars lego collection, I've decided to sell off some of the lego I no longer want, it will help me get some more star wars lego and hopefully keep the wife to be happy

one link here, and ofc you can browse my other auctions, been a long time lurker on eurobricks I hope this doesnt get me in too much trouble

Edited by Hinckley
removed link

As new members cant post in the sales forum, I just wanted to let people know I have some older Lego Pirate figures on ebay if anyone is interested

Not trying to scam anyone, my ebay rating is 156 with 100% feedback, and I know this is the wrong forum, but as I can post in the other one....

Take a look if interested, I have some pirate ships that once I get round to sorting out will also be going on ebay

After 18months of feeding my star wars lego collection, I've decided to sell off some of the lego I no longer want, it will help me get some more star wars lego and hopefully keep the wife to be happy

one link here, and ofc you can browse my other auctions, been a long time lurker on eurobricks I hope this doesnt get me in too much trouble

It should have tipped you off that if you can't post in the buy/sell/trade forum, then you probably shouldn't have posted this at all. A better way to go about this might have been to PM an admin and ask permission. Sometimes, it really is better to ask for permission than forgiveness.