El Bucanero

Pirate MOC Indices Discussion

Thanks for all your hardwork, maybe I would be annoying to even mention this, but I think I would prefer that the index use the picture titled 'acovenant00.jpg', I like the 3/4 shot better personally!

I expected this question...

The reason I took this thumb is because the thumbs of the other ships have about the same dimensions and I've been trying to make the index look a bit uniform.

Buuuut, I'll make an exception for you Mr. Z ;-) !

I expected this question...

The reason I took this thumb is because the thumbs of the other ships have about the same dimensions and I've been trying to make the index look a bit uniform.

Buuuut, I'll make an exception for you Mr. Z ;-) !

Haha! Sweet- from now on I will make sure that the one I want follows a standardized size so the thumb will be the right dimension!

Thanks Boney!

Oddly, the Covenant receives a lot more traffic than the Arbiter II on brickshelf. I think when I finish revamping the Arbiter II I will take pictures of all the ships with a standard, black background... maybe that is the problem!

First of all I'd like to know what will happen when the number of Land Based MOCs exceeds the limits of two posts - you'll have to create a third post for them so the thread will be like this:

Post 1: Land Based MOCs

Post 2: Land Based MOCs

Post 3: Custom Cannons

Post 4: Custom Cannons

Post 5: Land Based MOCs

Sorry for not replying earlier to this Mr. P 8-|

If posts can be deleted, I could easily just copy the posts onto Word, have the post deleted and repost them.

Doing it that way won't be a problem at all. Just PM when that's needed.

Also, there could be a table of contents with links on the top of the first post.

Errr... Why am I reminded of a cement mixer when I see that last one? What piece is being used for the barrel?

LOL :-D

Yeah i guess it does.

It's part # 32187. Called the technic driving ring extension.

Here's a pic and link to BL

32187.gif

Oh yeah, on PaB this brick is 0.23 USD while it starts at 0.35 USD on BL.

My brother and I each got 16 of these to make carronades out of them.

Most of these are going on the top deck of the Dame du Loup

P

Does anyone have the link on Bricklink for the circled part of the picture?

I'm working on some carronades and I don't find this item in bricklink (or I have to search through more than 2000 black pieces).

cannon.jpg

Does anyone have the link on Bricklink for the circled part of the picture?

I'm working on some carronades and I don't find this item in bricklink (or I have to search through more than 2000 black pieces).

cannon.jpg

It's this piece:

50.png

The BL item # is 6628

P

It's this piece:

50.png

The BL item # is 6628

P

Thanks P.

You saved me a lot of time.

The cannon index is very usefull, especially when you are looking for ideas and inspiration.

This is really a nice piece for making carronades and cannons.

I never noticed it before and I don't think I have it.

But I'll include some with my next BL order.

Thanks P.

You saved me a lot of time.

The cannon index is very usefull, especially when you are looking for ideas and inspiration.

This is really a nice piece for making carronades and cannons.

I never noticed it before and I don't think I have it.

But I'll include some with my next BL order.

took a little bit to find that part # cause the peeron # and BL # were different.

I've got 31 of them pieces and made small cannons out of all of them :'-)

P

Hey B,

treasureship01.jpg_thumb.jpg

is already on the MOC ship index ;-)

Just FYI

P

Edit:

Jep, you're right!

I've fix it. Thanks!

No problem.

:)

Hey B,

treasureship01.jpg_thumb.jpg

is already on the MOC ship index ;-)

Just FYI

P

Jep, you're right!

I've fix it. Thanks!

Hey P, I don't think this cannon is already in the index?

9-26-06_081.jpg_thumb.jpg zz_how_to_make_a_cannon.jpg_thumb.jpg

I was gonna get real worried real quick that i had forgotten to post this cannon :'-(

Actually, it is:

Mr Tiber

But i actually did :-$

Thanx Mr. Tiber.

waiting on an order right now for 16 more of these: *wub*

50.png

will have to get more 1 x 1 plate modifieds though :-||

wish there was a way for the cannon by legopirate just above to be made with these pieces.

P

Actually, it is:

Mr Tiber

Oh dear, I need more sleep :-$

waiting on an order right now for 16 more of these:*wub*

50.png

I also need to order some of those, since I have only 1 of them.

So i could only make 1 of these cannons:

cannon.jpg_thumb.jpg

I changed the red brick (you know which one) by a black one.

I came across this yesterday and I can't find it in the cannon index. I think this would really look good on a bomb ketch:

1f0c46b164f2b4a440118a060572c532.jpg

(Without the train bits of course X-D )

I came across this yesterday and I can't find it in the cannon index. I think this would really look good on a bomb ketch:

(Without the train bits of course X-D )

Thanx Tedbeard *y*

Got it in there.

That's a nice mortor :)

Too bad i don't have a working train 8-|

P

i've seen that my little fortress have gone from the land moc list. i did some changes on my brickshelf page and renamed the age. how does people give you Bonaparte info about it so you can change the index?

the link is on the pic

1fort1.jpg_thumb.jpg

btw: for those of us that enjoy to make our "armymoc" like setting up one or two armies that attack each other, is that something that belong here or?

i've seen that my little fortress have gone from the land moc list. i did some changes on my brickshelf page and renamed the age. how does people give you Bonaparte info about it so you can change the index?

the link is on the pic

1fort1.jpg_thumb.jpg

This is the right thread for posting "missing" MOCs that belong in the index!

It's in again. Did you do some updates to the fortress Mr. Tordenskjold?

btw: for those of us that enjoy to make our "armymoc" like setting up one or two armies that attack each other, is that something that belong here or?

Are you talking about a battle scene with your Imperial Guards? That would certainly belong in the Pirate MOC forum.

i havent done any major updates on my fortress yet. been sick for a while now so havent done much. but im drawing a lot while im to bed. so i have plans. the close part are going to be lowered compared to the L shape main fort. and i have made a small bastion/outpost outpost1.jpg_thumb.jpg

I also have started to plan some signal stations and make a map of an island where it all will be.

for the troops i was thinking of the showoff style like this pic army2.jpg_thumb.jpg but i found a topic on that on Eurobric main page. think it will belong there more than in a moc index.

Edited by phred

Emperor Bonaparte, I post here to ask you favor. Currently you have this folder posted in the index. I would like to know if we could either replace it with this one or add that one in addition to the original. Thanks.

Emperor Bonaparte, I post here to ask you favor. Currently you have this folder posted in the index. I would like to know if we could either replace it with this one or add that one in addition to the original. Thanks.

Looks like you're building skills have improved a lot oo7.

This is an excelent ship and it deserves it's own place in the index.

You should really open a discussion thread for this beauty!

I am having a hard time finding a particular MOC ship. In the thread discussing HMS Expedition someone referencd ZCerberus's method of extending the mast. So I trundle off to the index and I find pages of pictures but no other information. The search "tutorial" is fine to a point but it is sort of cumbersome for searching by creator.

I guess adding a lot more information might be too much but could we at least get say the creator and ship name inserted as a "title" so that when the mouse hovers over the picture we could see that information? ie: "HMS Surprise, luckyjack"

Oh, and more of a general point, why oh why does virtually every link open a new f#$*!%@ window! I click the "search" button and am forced into a new window. Navigate the site from the main page and by the time you are done you have a half dozen windows open on your desktop! :S

I am having a hard time finding a particular MOC ship. In the thread discussing HMS Expedition someone referencd ZCerberus's method of extending the mast. So I trundle off to the index and I find pages of pictures but no other information. The search "tutorial" is fine to a point but it is sort of cumbersome for searching by creator.

You will find this technique for extending a mast in the INDEX: Accessory MOCs.

My first post in this index immediately shows all the details.

I guess adding a lot more information might be too much but could we at least get say the creator and ship name inserted as a "title" so that when the mouse hovers over the picture we could see that information? ie: "HMS Surprise, luckyjack"

I don't believe it is supported on these forums to display a title when hoovering over an image.

If you know how to do this, let me know.

Oh, and more of a general point, why oh why does virtually every link open a new f#$*!%@ window! I click the "search" button and am forced into a new window. Navigate the site from the main page and by the time you are done you have a half dozen windows open on your desktop! :S

If you use firefox, new windows will open in a new tab. So you will have only 1 browser open on your desktop.

Unfortunately we can't set ALT text or Javascript mouseovers using BBcode.

Its the way the forum is setup and as far as I'm aware most forums are setup like this, but that's an issue you'd have to take up with the Root Administrators.

Of course, there's always tabbed browsing to minimise the number of windows open on your desktop.