Derek

Indy 2009 Discussion Thread

I was wondering that, but I presume not as we would probably have seen them. :tongue:

Still I'll have to check brickshelf and Flickr for any more pics (Especially Castle)

Nice Willie Though (he he)

That is a nice Willie (heh)...I'm glad they added some gold details to her dress, and I like the tiara effect on the hairpiece. I'm wondering which Leia they'd think that look would be appropriate for...

>snip<

Thanks, Hinckley, this looks very nice. 2009 keeps getting better and better... :sweet:

Matthew Ashton also revealed that this hair mold would be used on a new Leia in the near future...

Hmm, I don't think that would work too well, TLG should just stick with the original, IMHO. :wink:

I think the queen hairpiece, as seen in the Castle thread, would be better suited for Leia...

I think the queen hairpiece, as seen in the Castle thread, would be better suited for Leia...

Yeah--I just went and found it after I read your post. THAT hairpiece is perfect for either Hoth or Endor Leia. Hopefully that's what the designer meant.

Sweet stuff--LEGO's loving the ladies here lately. I like it!

That's a pretty good Willie, but how does the tiara stay on? I also think her mouth is oddly shaped. Anyway, I think the Shanghai Chase should've also included Lao Che and at least some trash cans or street signs or something like that.

THAT hairpiece is perfect for either Hoth or Endor Leia. Hopefully that's what the designer meant.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. It will probably be in the rumored Endor set...

That's a pretty good Willie

Thats what she said. :classic:

I love the torso and legs of Willie, but there's something I can't put my finger on that I don't like about the minifig. Willie didn't have a tiara/crown on during that scene did she? I really hope that Willie has a two sided head with a screaming head, although seeing as the hair doesn't seem to cover the back of the head, it unfortunately doesn't look like it.

Thanks for the pic, Hinckley. :sweet:

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

Thats what she said. :classic:

I was just waiting for someone to say that...

Willie didn't have a tiara/crown on during that scene did she?

Yep.

I actually think it's a pretty nice figure. The torso/leg design is great, and the hairpiece is pretty nice. I like the crown piece too, it's an added detail that we wouldn't normally expect from TLG. If anything, the hair is perhaps a little high, but other than that... (oh, what the heck) nice Willie. :wink:

Thats exactly what I was thinking. It will probably be in the rumored Endor set...

I haven't even heard the rumor--what are they looking at? It's way past time we got more Ewoks...

Heres another pic:

a.jpg

Sweet huh?!?!

As far as your question---yes.

Maybe that brown hair piece is what they mean't for Endor Leia. It's practically perfect.

Or they could have mean't Padme and accidentally said Leia. Who knows? :yoda:

Seriously, does anybody? :laugh:

Heres another pic:

a.jpg

Sweet huh?!?!

Yes that is very sweet! :sweet:

I actually like the queen better...... :thumbup:

Lego12

They are neat !

Willy looks very beautifull, and yes, her hairpiece would be suited for Leia (and Padme), I am looking forward to see them released.

We are so being treated as royalty these last weeks, so many pics and rumors... :classic:

Personally I can't wait for the 2009 Pirate line, but thats no Licensed serie, please let us have Pirates Of The Carribean, its certain a new movie is being developped, so...

Hey! This is off topic, but do you think willie's hairpiece wuld be perfect for Juno Eclipses hair? From force unleashed?

I LOVE THE NEW WILLIE!!!!

Also, here are some other things I found in the same brickshelf folder!

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=345522

Mermaid! Cool! Ugly goblin witch... Cool!

Edited by MrCustomizer

Oops. That's what I meant, the brown queen hair one. I thought I had them in the same pic... :blush:

Loving Willie's look so far, she is a very good fig and that little tiara thing is a nice touch, she will go great as a Gotham singer at the Iceberg Lounge. And - oh heck I'll say it: Nice Willie :tongue:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

she will go great as a Gotham singer at the Iceberg Lounge.

Good thinking! ...that also has me thinking that you should add to your list of "rereleased and modified villains." We need a more dapper Pengy to run the joint!

I wonder if willie has any print on her back. She had it in the game and movie.

Funny tid bit:

The reason Willie has an opening on the back of her singer outfit, is because, the elephant ate the back. And they couldn't afford a new dress.

No kidding! If you have The Temple of Doom special edition dvd, watch the bonus feature.

I wonder if willie has any print on her back. She had it in the game and movie.

Funny tid bit:

The reason Willie has an opening on the back of her singer outfit, is because, the elephant ate the back. And they couldn't afford a new dress.

No kidding! If you have The Temple of Doom special edition dvd, watch the bonus feature.

Kate Capshaw also wasn't able to do the dance that she had learned because of that dress.

WOW.. unbelievable how they capture the actors/ characters from Indy on such a small piece with a few lines. I was impressed by the Sean Connery minifig, but this is amazing. Her eyes are genius! (The castles' Queen looks like on speed or something!) :classic:

.. and there is Endor Leia!

Good thinking! ...that also has me thinking that you should add to your list of "rereleased and modified villains." We need a more dapper Pengy to run the joint!

Thanks! Ultimately i convert all my Indy figs Batman is some way, this fig body would be a great Talia or Lady Shiva outfit as well!

I love Willie's face too, she looks to be a wonderful fig and I find it great that TLC is bringing in more minifig elements like the little crown.

I hope and reckon she does. It will be a shame if TLC doesn't, but given the amazing quality of their other Indy figs I reckon they will :cry_happy:

Batbrick Away! :devil: