VBBN

Bionicle 2009 Images and Discussion

I really like the style of the characters too, although to be sure I'd like to see one that's already a set.

Would it hurt too much to ask what it was?

Just a topless woman.

To be honest, I'm very much glad that the movie characters look more like the sets since that was one of the major disappointments of the first three movies was that they kept changing them to look more "kiddie". Thankfully, now we will have the badassery of the sets brought to the DVD.

On that note, I think it would be really cool to see a feature film starring Ghost's Bionicle animations. What abuot you guys?

Oh, and a little off-topic, but what do you guys think of my Certavus?

To be honest, I'm very much glad that the movie characters look more like the sets since that was one of the major disappointments of the first three movies was that they kept changing them to look more "kiddie". Thankfully, now we will have the badassery of the sets brought to the DVD.

On that note, I think it would be really cool to see a feature film starring Ghost's Bionicle animations. What abuot you guys?

I agree, although I really liked the Vahki.

And no thank you, I'd much rather have a Templar Bionicle movie :wub:

I agree, although I really liked the Vahki.

And no thank you, I'd much rather have a Templar Bionicle movie :wub:

Templar? Is that an animation group?

How can we incorporate that comet, though?

Also, hurray! we're our own forum now :classic:

Yay! Glad to get the Technic out of here. :)

Back on topic, Gresh talked? What commercial?

Yay! Glad to get the Technic out of here. :)

Yes! :tongue: It's good news for all concerned. The blended forum hasn't made sense for a loooong time.

Enjoy the fresh air guys!

Yes! :tongue: It's good news for all concerned. The blended forum hasn't made sense for a loooong time.

Enjoy the fresh air guys!

As I said in the talkback, thanks heaps! :classic:

However, who's going to be the moderator of the TECHNIC forum now that it's been separated? :sceptic:

As I said in the talkback, thanks heaps! :classic:

However, who's going to be the moderator of the TECHNIC forum now that it's been separated? :sceptic:

Since sinner likes technic I assume he will. Or why can JINZO?

Probably me, but not all forums have a dedicated moderator.

Of course it's the narrator. "Ready to rumble" is something announcers say, not combatants. He's just speaking in a moderately lower voice.

Maybe you're on to something too...But why wouldn't he have done that for the entire narration if he said it then? :sceptic:

Maybe you're on to something too...But why wouldn't he have done that for the entire narration if he said it then? :sceptic:

To give the premise of danger, then make the sets sound exciting?

Edited by Bfahome

Don't forget about the summer sets commercials .....(I know its a few months away...but hey...!)

I'm guessing either...

A.) They'll show the G' Legends in action (separately)

B.) They'll show the vehicles in action (separately)

w/

C.) Maybe a possible comparison w/ the movie and the sets (brief scene) (applies w/ a and b only)

or...

D.) They'll show both G' Legends and Vehicles (at the Arena) together in a fighting scene with some Skrall/Vorox/Tuma

otherwise I have no idea.....but it would be awesome to see an epic fight....especially w/ Mata Nui coming in!!! :tongue:

They'll probably have one commercial for the canister line, one for the vehicles and one for the movie. The canister and vehicle ones will probably be set in the arena, in a similar style to the current commercial, only slightly more epic. Selling the sets is still a main priority, and the movie comes out at a different time to the sets, so I doubt it will be combined.

I doubt they'll do option D, because the Skrall, Vorox and Tuma are winter sets, not summers ones. :wink:

On another note, has anybody on BZP actually asked where the Legends Glatorian actually are right now? We know where Mata Nui is, and we can probably assume that Stronius is chilling in Roxtus, but where are the other Glatorian, now that their tribes need them? Especially Ackar, because Vulcanus has been looking for another Glatorian to fight with for a while. :sceptic:

They'll probably have one commercial for the canister line, one for the vehicles and one for the movie. The canister and vehicle ones will probably be set in the arena, in a similar style to the current commercial, only slightly more epic. Selling the sets is still a main priority, and the movie comes out at a different time to the sets, so I doubt it will be combined.

I doubt they'll do option D, because the Skrall, Vorox and Tuma are winter sets, not summers ones. :wink:

On another note, has anybody on BZP actually asked where the Legends Glatorian actually are right now? We know where Mata Nui is, and we can probably assume that Stronius is chilling in Roxtus, but where are the other Glatorian, now that their tribes need them? Especially Ackar, because Vulcanus has been looking for another Glatorian to fight with for a while. :sceptic:

If I remember right, Greg said somewhere in the OGD that they all took part in the battle of Atero, if that helps. Minus Mats, of course.

As much as I love 2009, the commercials suck REALLY bad.

They're just cheesier than usual I guess.

I really liked the 2-4 [i think the Mahri one lasted 4... o.o] minute CGI movies of 07 and 08, I hope to see more. :3

And I just got Vorox and Metus.

Metus is meh, mask, head and shield are the only good parts, got him for the Certavus contest.

Vorox is beautiful. The tan, the armor, the mask, the tan again...

He's just lovely.

EDIT: Might be slowpoke to some of you, but I recently found out that Lewa11 is continuing his Bionicle: Quest of the Toa fanmovie.

It's stunning and professional. ._.

I love the music too.

Check out the user for more videos, but here's a

and

It's a detailed MNOG. <3

[-The Alchemyst-]

Edited by The Alchemyst