Sign in to follow this  
Alice

Adrian Monk Torso Decal

I thought this would be an interesting project being a fan of Monk myself. I'm pleased with the result.

monk.png

Very nice! :sweet:

I'd complete the look with dark tan legs and this head:

3626bpb262.jpg

Add the appropriate hair and it's Monk, in all his OCD glory.

Will we be seeing a Sharona in the future? :wink:

I thought this would be an interesting project being a fan of Monk myself. I'm pleased with the result.

Look! I found another one. Hey Alice! Look! Here's another one you made. Wow! It's nice. Thank you for offsetting the collar pattern instead of taking the easy way out. :wub: It's really good!

Yeah, Mr. Monk´s in the house! A very good work indeed, simply marvelous! :wub::thumbup:

What are you planning to use for the hair?

I haven't really thought about that part. After exploring options, this hair in black would be the best even though not accurate to the texture, but the hair could be customized with clay. I'm not a big fan of customized clay hair. Honestly, feedback is appreciated on a possibility for good hair.

As far as other customs from the Monk series, I may try when I have time (which will be a little while). I enjoy creating the custom decals but some of them are rather time consuming, but again, I'm just learning how to do this.

Very nice Alice! The only thing is there are three buttons buttoned up! (Odd number) Monk also happens to be one of my favorite shows. I myself have OCD, aquaphobia, and fear of heights so I can relate. I would really like to see a sharona fig. :sweet:

Very nice Alice! The only thing is there are three buttons buttoned up! (Odd number) Monk also happens to be one of my favorite shows. I myself have OCD, aquaphobia, and fear of heights so I can relate. I would really like to see a sharona fig. :sweet:

Thanks!

Hm.. I'm confused. He wears a 3 button sports coat and they are all buttoned up oddly enough and you can see three buttons of the shirt. I think that's what you are talking about. I took pictures of Adrian Monk and used them directly. I am pretty perfectionist. I would have texturized the jacket like his is but I thought it would make things a bit too complicated for a tiny little minifig.

Perfectionism and Obsessive Compulsive Behaviors ON!

shalhoubbig070402.jpg