Darth_Legois

Convenience Store in LDD

indexed.gif B-OV-7B

This is just a Convenience Store i made yesterday it has plenty of food Apple, cherries, lettuce & afew croissants. And it has a drink machine, flower section, microwave & fridge, TV, Radio, phone, sink and a chair/couch for the store owner to rest when theres no customers :classic:

All comments/corrections/ideas ect.... Welcome :classic:

LDDScreenShot5-1.png

LDDScreenShot8.png

The Back of the Store (Im thinking of adding a door im not sure what do YOU think?)

LDDScreenShot6.png

SJ minifig and Civilian

LDDScreenShot17.png

LDDScreenShot16.png

LDDScreenShot14.png

LDDScreenShot12.png

LDDScreenShot9.png

****EDIT****: Check my next post for updated pics :knight:

Edited by Phred

Great convenience store I loike all the little details and food you've thrown into it. It could have a few more food items but I know the brick selection in LDD isn't that great. I think a back door would be a good idea since it would add to the realism of the store. I have a few suggestions: Tile the floor as it will give your shop a more finished look. Also personally I don't really like the stripes on the walls theres just something about them :sceptic: . Perhaps change all the walls to white with one blue layer on the top to accent it, as to me that would make this convenience store better.

Good work :thumbup:

The Back of the Store (Im thinking of adding a door im not sure what do YOU think?)

I'd do it, as there's usually is one for employees and re-stocking.

****UPDATE****

Thanks for the reply's guys :classic:

The first thing i did was add a door at the back (with a bin)

LDDScreenShot28.png

And added some more food and another drink thingy

LDDScreenShot24.png

And a open "fridge" for bottles + i squeezed the flowers closer together :classic:

LDDScreenShot18.png

LDDScreenShot19.png

Good job after those improvements :thumbup: Calvin is right about the second floor make the stairs behing the counter so its employees only :laugh:

That´s a very nice store with a fine and detailed interior and I´ve to say that I really like the blue and white wall design. :sweet:

And like Grimer and Calvin said, an additional backdoor and perhaps some storage room could work really well too. :thumbup: