Sign in to follow this  
Grievous

What is your favourite mask?

I love Iruinis mask.it has the power to teleport toa any place that you can see,(like if you can see jupiter with a telescope then you can teleport there!) *glasses*

mine is the Hau the mask of shielding. because it looks like the face of mata nui. ;)

mine is the Hau the mask of shielding. because it looks like the face of mata nui. ;)

no actually i think its the face of makuta cause in bionicle comic #3 he is represented by it on the first panel. >-|

p.s.i love the wide selection of smilies dont you?

no actually i think its the face of makuta cause in bionicle comic #3 he is represented by it on the first panel. >-|

p.s.i love the wide selection of smilies dont you?

Makuta's mask is the Mask of Shadows. He assumes the forum of an infected Matoran just to mock the Toa.

but in the first bionicle movie near the end when makuta was defeated a stone glew and it looked like the mask of shielding. the Hau. it also looked like mata nui

but in the first bionicle movie near the end when makuta was defeated a stone glew and it looked like the mask of shielding. the Hau. it also looked like mata nui

If it glowed when he was defeated... why would the Hau be his mask?

The infected Hau was originally the mask used promotionally to show Makuta, as he took the form of a Matoran to throw the Toa off. That was back in the day when LEGO thought Bionicle would be done after a year. Makuta's real mask is the Mask of Shadows.

No one knows what mask Mata Nui wears, but he's also been represented by a Hau. The statue in Makuta's lair was meant to stand for his brother Mata Nui (didja notice how he was talking to it?).