Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

VIGNETTE: Bon Apetite!

Blast! I thought you made a creation...

Anyway, this is a very funny creation!

The techniques here a nice. I like the fire, most particularily. A quite ingenious way of a trans-orange cone, a 1x1 round black brick, and red light!

The tree is done well as well. Seems to fit with the tropics. Those birds also do so and are nicely built!

The whole scenario is also comedic, but of course! :-D !

A really smart and very well done creation, exquisite and funny! :-D

Blast! I thought you made a creation...

The moon isn't blue at the moment X-D

The techniques here a nice. I like the fire, most particularily. A quite ingenious way of a trans-orange cone, a 1x1 round black brick, and red light!

I thought the fire was very well done, it's what caught my eye when I first looked at the pictures.

Also of interesting note is the "bone" in the Islanders hair - they appear to be the arms of those new skeletons.

This is really nice!

|-/ I'd been thinking of doing some form of cannibalism scene meself...

I would have personally made it smaller, but then I noticed the light feature and so I guess that limits it...

I would also say that the Islanders are rather motionless and plain; perhaps some more "actiony" faces would make it a little better...

Also of interesting note is the "bone" in the Islanders hair - they appear to be the arms of those new skeletons.

Uh...no. They were the arms of the LOM aliens. These ones are from Centauri, me thinks ;-) I like :-D I don't know how he got them to stick though... X-O

I thought the fire was very well done, it's what caught my eye when I first looked at the pictures.

I've got to echo Mister Phes' comment on fire it's very well done, I've not see that technique before. Overall it's a great little vig, though I'm not that sure about the bonesin the hair myself.

I like the fire, very clever, the Islanders look quite good with the robot arm hair and I like the angry face! Though the Islanders are a bit rigid and static!

By the way... Does anybody know the creator of this vignette?

No, but a search around castle-related sites might be beneficial. He seems to have some castle creations in his folder as well.

This sure is a fine little scene.

And what tastes better than some fresh human meat :-D

By the way... Does anybody know the creator of this vignette?

When can you say that you really know someone?

But that's a more philosophical discussion.

He lives in Poland, in a place called J

How do you know all this Lord Bonaparte?

I started from his username on BS. Then I found him on the polish LUG.

In his profile on the Polish LUG was a link to another forum where I found some more info on him.

I plan to sent him an email one of these days. However, it is uncertain if he speaks English.

I plan to sent him an email one of these days. However, it is uncertain if he speaks English.

Well, the folder description is English, so I would assume so.

Oh right - "No Comment" X-D He might speak English though, although the title is French and the description limited; we don't have any Poles here, do we? :-D

Yes, he speaks English and has given us permission to use his vignette on Classic-Pirates.com.