PSPguy

Towns Index

This topic is now closed!

Check out the Index of Town Layouts,

and make your requests to add your layout in the Index Discussion of Town Layouts.

Thanks!

*NOTE* I will not add any cities that dont have a place to discuss. Thank you and have a nice day. :-)

This is where all of our cities will go. If your city/town is not on the list please leave a message here and I or another staff member will edit it in. In case that sounded confusing NOTE* I am NOT a staff member. So without further ado.

So if you want your town/city to be noticed post here and get on the list.

EDIT: I want to thank Hinckley for green lighting and letting me do this.

Edited by Phred

indexed.gif

Great job, PSPguy! Thanks for creating a nice little index of all of our...hey! >:-( Where's Bazooville?

:-P Also, Alex54 has a town topic that has been active for years.

If it's all right with you, I will merge this with my City MOC index once it's finished. Just so there are not too many pinned threads and it's a little more organized.

Cool?

Otherwise, thanks and great job! *sweet* *y*

Did I forget Bazooville? Did I really forget your disorganized town? I didnt think so. :-P

EDIT:maiq the liar; Your the second one on the list. How could you miss that?

Edited by PSPguy

Do your parents ever use the words "has" and "ADD" but dont use "doesnt" in the same sentence? :-P

I edited the links so the title of the town link out as opposed to the word "link." That's just a personal preference. :-$ If you get a chance could you change the links to the topics of the member's towns as opposed to offsite links. That way people can discuss the town and see it as opposed to just seeing it...

Thanks buddy! Great work.

Thanks Hincky. I will try to do that but I am going to TRU today to buy some things for my town of Gam3-opolis so dont worry I will work on it tomorrow.

Thanks Hincky. I will try to do that but I am going to TRU today to buy some things for my town of Gam3-opolis so dont worry I will work on it tomorrow.

No hurry! TRU definitely is a priority! ;-)

Added both your city and town to the index.

EDIT: Added a topic where you can discuss and see my city.

Edited by PSPguy

Hi my town is a work in progress so it wont have its own topic just yet but could it be added anyway?

it's called caseville! :-D

And I'm glad you did, as I hadn't noticed it before. Could you add my town of Fluxington to the list?

Here's the link: http://www.unlikelysociety.com/Unlikely_So...Fluxington.html

Thanks!

Joe, do you have a link to the EB topic you started about Fluxington? I would rather these link to EB topics first... Thanks.

casewindu, this is an index for EB T&T forum threads, so you would have to have a topic, preferably with pictures, to link to in order to be added to this index.

PSPGuy, don't forget, this will eventually be merged with the town index, so for now, there's not a reason to bump it unless you find another town topic...

casewindu, this is an index for EB T&T forum threads, so you would have to have a topic, preferably with pictures, to link to in topic...

ok i'll get some pictures tomorrow.

ok i'll get some pictures tomorrow.

Excellent! Can't wait to see, buddy! *sweet* *y*