KDog

Lego: Space - The Comic

The most unlikely character to jump to.... :laugh:

We'll wind back around to all of them, eventually. :) The next storyline focuses on some characters that haven't been featured in awhile, too.

Heh, nice retcon on the face reveal. Glad to see Friendlich again as he's one of my favourites. I could watch a whole show about him actually: "Officer Friendlich Heroically Provides More Drama Than Necessary" (theatres near you!)

I'm intrigued. I laughed out loud at the Schwartz and Galanos prank. :laugh:

Well KDog, with this last page here I can say that despite prior concerns from you this whole storyline was indeed ‘Epic'. :laugh:

What started off as regular ‘wacky’ antics for Schwartz and Galanos ended up turning into some very thoughtful character development for the duo. This is one of the reasons I love this comic, and I can’t wait to see more of it.

Another excellent thing was the treatment of the clones- too often clones of characters are played off as flat disposable villains or vehicles for lots of angsty speeches. Here, their character was played quite realistically IMO- once they figured out they were clones, they accepted it and moved on, in a manner similar to how I imagine people their age would take learning they’re adopted, for instance. Their death is much more respectable from a writing POV in that it has nothing to do with the fact alone that they’re clones, but rather the composition of their ships as established in the first few comics (and indeed as their out-of-comic reputation holds). With that final fate of theirs, I bet this won’t be the last we’ll see of these two.

Speaking of the last panels, it’s the return of Captain Dash! I wonder if he’s still sentient (?) enough to realize that his most recent, er, ‘acquisitions’ aren’t like the rest of his collection.

Awesome, awesome job- can’t wait to see how ‘The Search’ plays out!

Edited by Canticleer blues

Interesting turn here! Xenu and Cthulhu are being all mysterious so it's hard to make out too much, but from what they are implying it appears that they may intend on helping out the incoming alien threat! Even if not I'm sure that whatever Coldwell is planning on doing won't be all that helpful to Amarillo and the rest of the team.

Also, no offense to you Kdog, but with that twelve day wait between parts 7 and 8 I felt a bit like Coldwell at his computer while checking the site for updates, losing a little bit of sanity every time I saw the same panels. :tongue: