Sign in to follow this  
TalonCard

Guide to the Pirate Mini-Figures - Part III - The Imperial Guards

Avast, maties!

080209_pirate_lego-article_part_iii-imperial_guards-600x390.jpg

The third part of the guide to Pirates mini-figures is now available at Classic-Pirates.com. A collaborative effort between myself and Mister Phes, (with editing by imperialshadows) this article showcases those ever-popular redcoats, the Imperial Guards!

Download YOUR copy, and tell us what you think!

a_guide_to_the_pirate_minifigures-part_iii.pdf

Cheers!

TC

I really like this issue, and no it isn't because I was involved, it's because I was in my dark ages through the entire Imperial Guard era. Over the past year or so, I've been buying them up loose and building my own ranks, so it's nice to read about them.

The next one should be especially interesting as well, since it covers a faction I completely missed as well, but we'll save that for next time ;-)

Pirate (and Imperial) Minifigures On! *y*

Fantastic job!

Much work must have gone into this, and I enjoyed reading it! *y*

Agreeeeed. *y*

Very nicely made. I think You probably wrote there about everything a person can write or ask about the Imperials.

Good job once again

Great stuff altogether (I have downloaded and read first two parts while I was still lurking)!

Many thanks to everyone involved in making this.

A very fine job indeed, very entertaining, informative and humorous. Thank you all! *sweet*

These articles are really a unique resource for pirate fans.

This is another fine edition that I enjoyed reading.

Keep them coming guys, I'm looking forward to "more".

Great work! Only one correction though. It was much EASIER to army build the Imperial Guard, mostly because of the awesome bounty boat set. $5 got you two Guards and a pirate. Hence, I've got 226 Imperial Soldiers, while I've got 405 Imperial Guard.

While indexing this thread, I couldn't resist reading the article again.

I hope we'll see some more of these high quality pirate articles.

And also I couldn't resist posting again in this thread to bring it back from page 2.

I'm sure some of our members didn't yet discover this latest edition of "A Guide to the Pirate Mini-Figures".

If anyone is interested in reading the entire trilogy, here are all the links:

A Guide To The Pirates Minifigures - part I

Yo Ho, Ho Ho, A Pirate Fig For Me!

A Guide To The Pirates Minifigures - part II

The Soldiers

A Guide To The Pirates Minifigures - part III

The Imperial Guards

How could they not? X-D It's been on the front page of Classic-Pirates.com and send out in a bulletin - surely everyone has read it by now.

But lets praise Lord Bonaparte for bringing it to everyone's attention. *y* He's right ya know, these articles are very entertaining and even somewhat education.

Ooh, I've not commented on this yet! :-$

I find these articles hilarious and very funny, if not that educational. *y* However, I'm sure that as the next ones come out there'll be more fun! X-D

What do you mean not that educational? We have the finest historians in all the land researching for these articles - I.e. everyone who contributes to the Wikipedia articles I read for ideas while writing my sections. :-D

I have not been able to access your guide. I have the lates version of Adobe and I would really like to see your guide on the imperial guards since I like the red coats the best. Could somebody please tell me how I could get this guide or I am not able to get it. Thanks. :pir-classic:

I have not been able to access your guide. I have the lates version of Adobe and I would really like to see your guide on the imperial guards since I like the red coats the best. Could somebody please tell me how I could get this guide or I am not able to get it. Thanks. :pir-classic:

Unfortunately these links seem to be dead. I looked all over the Classic-Pirates.com server too, but it seems these guides to the Pirate minifigures have vanished. If anyone has any of the Guide to the Pirate Minifigures articles tucked away on their computers, please email them to me at news-coordinator@classic-pirates.com and I'll re-upload them to the server. :pir-wink:

Apologies from Classic-Pirates.com for them not being available for you to download, I hope we can get them up for you soon bengun!