MagPiesRUs

Western Mafia - Day 1

Mafia-Day1.jpg

Gold City is a place where bandits roam freely, and take what they please from the good people of the town. Although the Sherriff and his deputy can sometimes bring law to the lawless folk, but the gangs of bandits are far too numerous to be completely destroyed. The Mayor agrees something needs to be done. He announces that every day, the towns-people will vote on who will be lynched. Finally, order could be restored in Gold City.

Groups and Roles

There are several groups - the citizens of Gold City and a few gangs of bandits. Everyone will be assigned a different role. No one knows each others roles. The town wins when all of the bandits are gone. The bandits when all of the town and rival gangs are gone.

Lynching

A day lasts until someone is lynched. Someone is lynched when the majority of the players have voted them out. This includes the bandits.

To vote, please follow this example:

Vote: Name (This must be in bold to be counted)

To unvote, use this example:

Unvote (see above)

Night Time and Special Actions

Once a person is lynched, night-time follows, which will last about 2 days real life. During the night, the sherriff and some of the bandits will be able to PM me the name of the person they want to kill, and they will have a chance of killing them. If they don't PM me before the day starts up again, they will miss out.

More Rules

- Don't edit posts or you will be given a warning. Edit again and you will be killed automatically. (I suppose I'll just have to trust those that don't have a message at the bottom when they post).

- No speaking about the game outside of this thread.

- Once you are dead, you can't post anymore in this thread.

- Do NOT reveal your role to others unless you are close to being lynched.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Inhabitants of Gold City

- Tanotrooper

- TheBrickster

- Trexxen

- Piranha

- lukeiamyourfather

- Quarryman

- Captain Ka-Boom

- Capn Kirk 911

- wouwie13

The Graveyard

- ricecracker: Was clearly loved by all of the town. R.I.P. (Townie)

Have fun everyone :-)

and i have one question, for the voting i assume we PM you?

No, post it here in bold (eg. Vote: Name). This gives the player a chance to defend themselves, at which point you can unvote.

I'm not sure I understand all the rules, but I'll go ahead an start (and learn while we play the game).

I vote for Piranha to be lynched.

He's got Outlaw written all over him. *pirate*

How do we/I know what side we are on? Will you PM us? Thanks

I'm glad to see it has begun *y*

He's got Outlaw written all over him.

How could you? :-D Appearances can be misleading ;-)

P

How could you? :-D Appearances can be misleading ;-)

Sorry pardner. You're the only cowboy I recognize around these parts. And you never gave me my share of the loot - that'll cost you.

I'm not sure I understand all the rules, but I'll go ahead an start (and learn while we play the game).

He's got Outlaw written all over him. *pirate*

How do we/I know what side we are on? Will you PM us? Thanks

No, sorry for the confusion, the game hasn't exactly started yet. Once everyone's confirmed that they're playing, I'll PM you your roles. I'll assume that you two have confirmed then X-D

No, sorry for the confusion, the game hasn't exactly started yet. Once everyone's confirmed that they're playing, I'll PM you your roles. I'll assume that you two have confirmed then X-D

OK, UNVOTE Piranha in that case. I was just getting my pistols warmed up :-$ .

Ok, everyone has confirmed, I'll start the day tommorow.

This is the last chance for anyone who still wants to sign up

Day 1

DSCF3329-2.jpg

The inhabitants of Gold City gathered around their trusted mayor, who clearly had something important to say. The noise of the townspeople died down as the mayor's booming voice echoed throughout the city.

"This town is in great peril! Many a bandit has made this town their home, and now, something has to be done. As the mayor, I have come up with a solution - we will all search the town, trying to route out the outlaws, and finally free this town of evil. Anyone we find suspicious will be hanged. Now, harden your hearts for the coming task. Once this is all over, we will once again be able to roam freely without the threat of bandits!"

The crowd cheered, despite the mayor's flawed system. For their spirits had been uplifted, and they would follow the mayor's plan the all the way, or die trying. The townspeople walked back to their homes, and so, presumeably, did the bandits.

Six votes to lynch

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

Well I say boys, I thinks we should all mosey on down to the Golden Nugget Saloon for a good drink. I don't want to see any fight'n though. First round is on me!

Bandits? In this city? Impossible! I'll be joining Brickster with having a drink at the saloon and play some poker, since I never refused a drink!

Give me also something to drink please! And maybe something to eat...What's on the menu?

Aye, pass me some Sarsparilla - get my mind off all this lynching junk.

*at a table with the others in a low voice* So...who looks suspicious to you lot?

*whispers back*

hmmm.... not so sure about lukeiamyourfather..... he looks......so...... like hes trying to cover something up