Sign in to follow this  
The Middleman

LEGO Clues Participants - Post your sigfig here!

Hey all,

Basically, in order to illustrate the stories for everyone, I need you guys (and gal) in LEGO form. So, just post a parts list for your figure (using part numbers or links to Peeron/Bricklink). A few basic rules:

1. I don't have EVERY FIGURE IN EXISTENCE. So, try to keep the REALLY rare pieces to a minimum, and have a backup plan for torsos and heads (I have most hair/legs).

2. This is the hard one for most of you - it has to be modern. Not futuristic (jonfett, no Fett) and not too far back in the past (for instance, I can't have armor, and Akkh can't be a ninja).

3. Accessories are allowed, but no weapons. The only weapons available have to be the standard ones.

4. It has to be minifig size. No Hagrid torsos. ;)

5. Have fun! :-D

Links:

http://www.peeron.com

http://www.bricklink.com

If you have trouble finding your parts, describe them and I'll find them. ;)

Well?

Hermione's head, with the female pirate body or Mary Jane's body, the Maroon oriental dress torso. Of course, the torso for the female Pirate's body comes in different colors, so any will do.

For hair, either this in brown or this. I'd prefer the second one, because it's closer in lenght to my own hair.

If you need an accessory, the feathers from the bone/feathers wheel makes a lovely fan, like this. But it only works with the maroon/oriental/Mary Jane body.

I want johny thunder minifig with a standard head. It is exactly like me in the real life (I have a replica of Indiana Jones hat) :)

For me?

~Head (with a standard red construction hat, but if for some reason, and I take off my hat, I want standard male brown hair)

~Torso (But use blue arms and dark grey/bley hands if you can)

~Blue Legs

mr. lego_bildur

Fig totally complete, no compromises! :)

Athos

Fig complete except for head - compromising with this. Acceptable?

Jipay

Darkie

Brickster

Your fig is currently using the Pomero suit, a white police cap, and tan pants. However, since you were looking for a black suit, I'd like to suggest this torso. Get back to me on that with any changes you'd like to make.

jonfett

xwingyoda

The fig's complete except for the head (I have NO World City, only City and Town). Still, I think it looks a little bland. Maybe a more exciting torso? (and I do need a second head choice)

Xwingyoda, I suggest this head. It is very similar (it is in yellow though), and I'm pretty sure Bloody Jay has it. See how you like it:

City Motorcyle Police Officer Head

I also agree with Bloody Jay that the whole torso and body are pretty bland. But if you like it that way (and different people have different opinions), then just completely ignore this comment.

----------------------------

Bloody Jay, thanks for being so prompt on making our sigfigs. ;)

For brickster, I would suggest the male fig from the horror movie sets. They are still classy and you can get them in cheaper sets. it's also more casual to run this kind of things :-D

Brickster

Your fig is currently using the Pomero suit, a white police cap, and tan pants.  However, since you were looking for a black suit, I'd like to suggest this torso.  Get back to me on that with any changes you'd like to make.

That was the one I was referring to last night (when I gave you the wrong set number). This would do nicely with black pants, tophat, black walking stick, and a magnifying glass. I like this better than the beige suite.

Thanks for the suggestion Jipay. We thought about this one when we were brainstorming. I'm not big on tan but like the red tie. I think I like the black suit better, goes nicely with a black hat.

Well I like all those well dressed minifig. i think they look really classy :) Jay: would it be possible for you to give me a shot of the avatar figs when done so I can put it for the participant as thir normal avatar pic

Jay,

You are right - its a little bland - OK, put me the Emperor torso then ;)

For the head, its weird because the pic is in skin but i have the fig and its yellow *wacko* - mr. lego_bildur is right: you can put a yellow head with sunglasses (preferably black)

Tks

Designing costumes has become as fun as writing the mystery... Thanks Bloody Jay.

The costume you've designed should match my avatar.

Nice going there, Bloody Jay! Just like I invisioned it!

On your next preview, could you label my name as Mr. Lego Bildur (with proper capitals and no underscore between the lego and "bildur") I hope this is also how my name appears in the actual mystery.

P.S. If there is no comprimising, then ignore this comment.

These are great Bloody Jay. I esp. like yours and Darkie's. Where did you get your torso? I don't think I've seen this before.

These are great Bloody Jay.  I esp. like yours and Darkie's.  Where did you get your torso?  I don't think I've seen this before.

It is in this set. (Green Goblin #1374)