Hinckley

Block Block Contest

That was my idea too but SirNadroj did something similar so I decided to do something completely different. ;-) I really like the truck though.

Oops, guess you're right :-$ Ah well. I quite enjoyed trying to do the teeth pattern, I feel that I took bad pictures for this one aswell, doesnt really capture it all totally :-$ Was a fun build, nice contest, thanks! :'-)

Wow! Where did you find it? To my embarrassment I based that ship off the two provided pictures. I looked for more but had no luck.

Sorry it took me so long. Someone linked out to the issue of whatever magazine the block block picture is from, but I can't find it. I had save it though and I don't think this is the same ship, but it's still cool:

blockblock.jpg

Well, this isn't really a entry, so i don't know where to put it...This is what you get when you give me 5-8 minutes in paint.

esrbblockblock.png

BlockBlock: rated M for littering, Jetpacks and some Child Predator in a scarf.

Edited by maiq the liar

Well, this isn't really a entry, so i don't know where to put it...This is what you get when you give me 5-8 minutes in paint.

BlockBlock: rated M for littering, Jetpacks and some Child Predator in a scarf.

I have a couple of suggestions for where you can put it. :-|

You mean starting up his megablocks ? I'd suggest that too

wow, that was my first real lol moment in a while...

Anyway, great entries and good luck to all!

U_T

I have a couple of suggestions for where you can put it. :-|

D:

You mean starting up his megablocks ? I'd suggest that too

D: Sorry! I didn't know where to put it! (which includes and may/or may not be limited to NOT where i might/might not poop from.)

Edited by maiq the liar

Considering the hugge Capcom logo in the lower right, I'd say this is Street Fighter.

despite the huge discussion we've already had about it, I'd say we figured out it's from a game called "Strider" who apparently showed up in Street Fighter later or something...

but thanks for the newsflash. :-P

D:

D: Sorry! I didn't know where to put it! (which includes and may/or may not be limited to NOT where i might/might not poop from.)

Well, what is it? It's just the M+ sign pasted over the pic. And why is Strider a predator? You had to go and ruin the fun with you criminal accusations. Oh well, at least your annoying animated sig is gone. Although you spelled my name wrong in your new sig. D-colon to you too, poop-head. Speaking of which, are you telling us you poop from somewhere else? *wacko*

X-D :-P ;-)

BTW, I'm just giving you a hard time. Although, I think I've reached a new low with the maturity level of this post. :-$

I have to say I really like Brickmasters entry. *y*

The garbage truck somehow reminds me of the good old war miner from Red Alert 2. *wub*

Looking back on it, it reminds me of it too, but that's not a bad thing for me :-$ I love red alert two, so maybe I unknowingly pulled off ideas from it :-P

Thanks *wub*

As for entries, i'd say my favorite is "Dancing momo cacti kittens: Penguin Death Door vs the Crossdressing Lightning Babe and Co." Just for the Bizarreness of the MOC.

Edited by maiq the liar

As for entries, i'd say my favorite is "Dancing momo cacti kittens: Penguin Death Door vs the Crossdressing Lightning Babe and Co." Just for the Bizarreness of the MOC.

Ya know, sometimes the most bizarre is the best.

My favorite is "Mortal Admin Street Fighter". Or, at least I think.

*wub* Nice entry casewindu! I like that there's a challenge and the obligatory trap door set. This theme needed one just as much as all the other themes. X-D It's a nice creative addition to our excellent collection of entries so far. Nice work! *sweet* *y*

*wub* Nice entry casewindu! I like that there's a challenge and the obligatory trap door set. This theme needed one just as much as all the other themes. X-D It's a nice creative addition to our excellent collection of entries so far. Nice work! *sweet* *y*

Thanks Hinck I had this idea from the very start and believe it or not it took along time to build! I'm glad you like it. *y*

I love everyone elses entries too I like the way in this contest our imagination can fully flurish!

Thanks Hinck I had this idea from the very start and believe it or not it took along time to build! I'm glad you like it. *y*

Well, you put a lot of cool detail in there. I love the decor over the arch-the garbage can and tools. It was really fun to look at your entry and find all the cool little surprises. I think it's really well built and clever. *sweet*

All right. Enough slacking off people! You have less than a week to get your entries in for this contest. Need a little incentive? Okay, here you go:

The top vote getter in the contest poll will receive this custom Strider figure:

strider03.jpg

So get building!

Block Block On!!

strider03.jpg

Oooh! "Shiny!" (Yes I'm a browncoat, leave me alone! :-P )

Its a two-in-one for me if I was to win this (not gonna happen though :-D ) I haven't got that hair and that custom torso is a charm!

To the Bricksignal! >:-)

Oooh! "Shiny!" (Yes I'm a browncoat, leave me alone! :-P )

Its a two-in-one for me if I was to win this (not gonna happen though :-D ) I haven't got that hair and that custom torso is a charm!

To the Bricksignal! >:-)

I concur, I so want that fig. :'-( Here's my dudes though!

3.jpg

The Black armored guy is the henchman for the widget (Weirdo+Midget X-D ) The widget's name is Dipsy after the Teletubbie X-D ! Then it's Strider and the garbage bot!

Edited by kill will

Yes indeed. I smile whenever I think of the Totally Unnecessary Quadruple Shooter Thingy. It is perfectly named and absolutely accurate. Lego take note.

Samantha the popcorn girl freaks me out though. 8-

Yes indeed. I smile whenever I think of the Totally Unnecessary Quadruple Shooter Thingy. It is perfectly named and absolutely accurate. Lego take note.

Samantha the popcorn girl freaks me out though. 8-

Svelte Corps I LOVE your entry!!! *wub* *wub* *wub*

It's brilliant!!!

Dr. Brick

Thanks Dr. Brick! It was a lot of fun to do.

Go Block Block! It's as if the new Agents line was designed by crazed janitors :-P

What do janitors have to do with anything?

The obsession with trash cans.