Tracytron

I need some help modifying a moc

https://www.flickr.com/photos/28192677@N06/albums/72157626369894865

flickr user "Larry Lars" started making a great rebel snowspeeder moc back in 2006 and probably finished his 1.0 one or two months later but stopped updating it in 2011 it seems like and he even made instructions for it but i like rebel snowspeeders white not grey but im out right terrible at breaking up colours. if any of you wish to build this for yourself and want a white one too then please show me some pics of it and what it looks like with dark grey markings, red markings and orange markings if you have the pieces to do so. also if you look at the back of the snowspeeder in the picture i provided from LDD you can see ive made a few modifications some would say for the better some would say for the worst but anyway i replaced the detailed gun with a 1/2 plate w/ stud shooter and put a hook on a c-clip for the actual grapple but thats not all i also replaced a plate with one with holes for axels and whatnot right under those grill pieces and thats where you thread the string through and apart from that thats pretty much all you have to do other than the stuff on the exterior and also if you could try and also post some pics with it having a few less tiles on the wings so it will fit in a bit better with official sets as that would only require removing a few parts and perhaps adding just a few. thank you for the help. oh and also you can see what the markings look like from the bottom on this website http://www.zteamproductions.com/sw-tcg.html once again *IF* you have the parts to do so please also show what each colour of markings look like on the bottom both in dark grey and the other colours.

lego star wars rebel snowspeeder.lxf - LEGO Digital Designer 25_10_2016 8_18_51 PM.png