Hi all!

Here is a place where we can discuss why we love just2good and we can discuss his latest videos!

Hopefully that's okay with just2good :grin: if it isn't then I guess you can notify and remove the topic :classic:

:laugh:

Just2Good is indeed a cool guy. But I don't even know if this kind of topic is allowed on EB, and if it is I think it probably belongs in the community subforum rather than general Lego discussion. :sceptic:

Justin is a pretty cool guy, even though he gets thousands of comments a day he still tries to keep up with them-and Eurobricks too. He comes off as a genuinely nice guy in my opinion :grin:

He is a good you-tuber, with nice content. I enjoy watching his videos. Especially the top 10s and CMF videos (opening bags, reviews, thoughts, etc...)

Edited by Robert8

Next to Jang and Sariel he is the only Lego youtuber that is watchable and he is a good guy. Would love to meet him in real and build toghether :)
Funny its the only Youtuber I ever made any artwork of! :D

jasttoogood.png

Oh my all these kind comments! :blush:

Love the fanart LoD. Though, I'm a just2windows user. :tongue:

What videos would y'all like to see from me? :classic:

Haha hi just2good! I see your description is "Bothan Spy #8", are you still doing leaks? =)

Some video ideas? Maybe some Top 10 Worst Star Wars sets? Or your Top 10 Star Wars sets that need to be made?

Or... a...

Spoiler

just2facereveal? :wink:

Man, it's so cool to be on the same forum as just2good... heck, even chatting with him!! :grin:

Edited by VaderFan2187

22 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Haha hi just2good! I see your description is "Bothan Spy #8", are you still doing leaks? =)

Some video ideas? Maybe some Top 10 Worst Star Wars sets? Or your Top 10 Star Wars sets that need to be made?

Or... a...

Hide contents

just2facereveal? :wink:

Man, it's so cool to be on the same forum as just2good... heck, even chatting with him!! :grin:

Nah, I try not to do leaks anymore. But, the Top 10 Star Wars is something I want to do in the future... once I get more sets to make a proper list. :wink:

No face reveal yet.

3 hours ago, Robianco said:

Am I the only person a little freaked out by this thread?

LOL, maybe I would be too if I wasn't so darn flattered. :blush:

3 hours ago, Robianco said:

Nope. You're not alone.

It started fine, but then.... 

On 29 October 2016 at 0:30 PM, just2good said:

Nah, I try not to do leaks anymore. But, the Top 10 Star Wars is something I want to do in the future... once I get more sets to make a proper list. :wink:

No face reveal yet.

Aww no face reveal? :look: but anyway where did you get your minifigure from? Is it a custom or CMF? I need a just2good figure!! :wink:

Also I guess you're getting Assault on Hoth for that list then? :wink:

On 29 October 2016 at 9:10 AM, Robianco said:

Haha whats so freaky about it lol :laugh: :grin: :tongue:

Edited by VaderFan2187

On 10/30/2016 at 6:45 PM, VaderFan2187 said:

Aww no face reveal? :look: but anyway where did you get your minifigure from? Is it a custom or CMF? I need a just2good figure!! :wink:

Also I guess you're getting Assault on Hoth for that list then? :wink:

Haha whats so freaky about it lol :laugh: :grin: :tongue:

The minifigure is from LEGO set 7599, Garbage Truck Getaway. :wink:

I may get Assault on Hoth for another list actually. :tongue:

2 hours ago, just2good said:

The minifigure is from LEGO set 7599, Garbage Truck Getaway. :wink:

I may get Assault on Hoth for another list actually. :tongue:

Aww man it's a limited edition set! I need a just2good figure haha xD

Another list? "Most Disappointing sets... ever!!" :laugh:

Also (anyone can help) how do I set my avatar image/description? Like just2good's is "Bothan Spy #8"... For my profile i tried using a flickr link but it didn't work :-(

2 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Also (anyone can help) how do I set my avatar image/description? Like just2good's is "Bothan Spy #8"... For my profile i tried using a flickr link but it didn't work :-(

You can't. That's a member title given by mods and staff. Only they can give and edit those.

You want to know why it freaks me out? Erm.... try the disappointment at a profile photo not showing what someone really looks like folllowed by the need to buy a sig fig to have a little replica of a member. 

Its shrines, voodoo dolls, tattoos and going through people's bin all the way from there...

Edited by Robianco

On 11/2/2016 at 11:00 AM, Robianco said:

You can't. That's a member title given by mods and staff. Only they can give and edit those.

:look:

On 11/2/2016 at 11:00 AM, Robianco said:

You want to know why it freaks me out? Erm.... try the disappointment at a profile photo not showing what someone really looks like folllowed by the need to buy a sig fig to have a little replica of a member. 

Its shrines, voodoo dolls, tattoos and going through people's bin all the way from there...

Haha :grin: I just want a just2good minifigure because he's a cool youtuber :tongue:

I am disappointed by no face reveal however :sceptic: