Sign in to follow this  
Helge Myhre

Rolls Royce 1909 and Cadillac 1913.

I have one more Project. I shall build a Rolls Royce 1909 model and a Cadillac 1913 model.

See this - Rolls Royce 1909:

Noname-53.jpg

Rolls Rolls 255 parts.

And Cadillac 1913:

Noname1-3.jpg

Cadillac 201 parts.

If you want to build these yourself go to:  

Just now, Helge Myhre said:

I have one more Project. I shall build a Rolls Royce 1909 model and a Cadillac 1913 model.

See this - Rolls Royce 1909:

Noname-53.jpg

Rolls Rolls 255 parts.

And Cadillac 1913:

Noname1-3.jpg

Cadillac 201 parts.

If you want to build these yourself go to:  

http://www.blurb.com/b/7432784-lego-rolls-royce-1909-and-cadillac-1913

I know that. But all I have seen cost 100 euro - 140euro . This is a lot cheaper to buy parts for maybe 20 euro.

You can maybe save 100 euro to build a new if you buy bricks, but they do not have the same value og age as the original, but they are good as decoration and funny. And it is not easy to get the original models, but my book you just can order with a logo and drawings that not is copyright on.

Edited by Helge Myhre

13 minutes ago, LvdH said:

I don't think those sets could be classified as Model Team or Technic...

I know that. I just forgot to change category. My fault. Sorry. Maybe a moderator can move the thread.

I think this is cassified as Creator.

Edited by Helge Myhre

nobody needs your book to build these. What for are you asking money for instructions for official sets? For sets you did not design.

I think you are either little kid, which is sort of an excuse, and mainly explanation for a lot. Otherwise I would kindly suggest you to wear a hat in direct sunshine. 

1 hour ago, J_C said:

nobody needs your book to build these. What for are you asking money for instructions for official sets? For sets you did not design.

I think you are either little kid, which is sort of an excuse, and mainly explanation for a lot. Otherwise I would kindly suggest you to wear a hat in direct sunshine. 

Good that you mean everybody are so clever to build here. Sorry, but I would need a building instruction for this and that I do not think I am alone about. Did you know that Lego mainly is meant for children? If you want toys meant for grown ups so buy model Railway, but this is meant for children. And they need an instruction.

I have a great idea: You write to lego-denmark that they shall start skip making building instructions to all kit they produce with lesser than 300 parts because everybody find it out anyway so they do not need help.

All I have done is refresh two old models.

Edited by Helge Myhre