Sign in to follow this  
Bricky Dee Williams

The Walking Dead (TV Series) Discussion

So here we find ourselves at Season 7. Upon a quick search of Eurobricks last night, I found that this topic didn't already exist. The show has a tremendous following, and believe it to be a fantastic show on every level. Given "The Day Will Come When You Won't Be," we have plenty to talk about. So, what did you all think of Negan's choice pick? Was it a shock, or did you see it coming? Was it too much? How will it further effect the cast throughout this season and beyond? 

-Speaking of which, this should be a no-brainer (get it? :laugh:) but I don't think this is the place for any gruesome photos from the series, especially those of the spoilery type. 

Mods: I understand if this is a TV-MA series, and thus a more adult topic. I know there is also a Game of Thrones thread, so I don't believe this will go too far. 

Absolutely love Walking Dead, day one fan here!

I didnt watch the episode but I heard who Negan picked.

Honestly I think the show made two mistakes. If they had planned to kill off Glen anyways they should'nt have let him survive from the dumpster. However that's not what happened so let's focus on last night's episode. I think because they killed Glen they should've killed off Maggie. They should've killed Maggie first in front of Glen and then Glen. Now that would have been absolutely gut wrenching.

Abraham had a ton of potential as a character and to keep the plot moving!

Edited by Forresto

A great point, but: Glenn's now infamous dumpster dive was meant to throw a wrench into the predictions of fans. The news that Negan was to be introduced in Season 6 (or rumors, at that point) had a lot of people thinking Glenn would meet his fate. The show went for shock value with that twist more than anything, not because he was supposed to meet his fate if the show had indeed followed the comics.

Great show.  The actors really nailed the season 7 premier.  I haven't read the comics but had and idea of who Negan was going to pick I didn't expect the first one to go in the episode.  Its going to be an interesting season with all these new characters and storylines

I loved the show till the moment Glenn died ( glenn is my favorite character/actor )

I really going to miss him

Greetings

TWD is one of the shows I follow... Gotta admit I was shocked; on one side I wanted to know who was 'gonna be it', on the other hand I didn't.
Somehow I always dislike Carl, thus kinda hoped he was out... But no cigar.