Sign in to follow this  
SalvoBrick

New shop (but old modular)

Hi!

I could have said that every modular I build isn't completely "finished", but I can modify it if I don't feel satisfied anymore and/or I find some inspirating pictures on the net.

I have this old modular I never liked very much, so...

30236420360_2cb3864ebf_z_d.jpg

I've added a shop, this way:

30418028732_9d63ec68c9_z_d.jpg

I haven't decided what type of shop, if pharmacy, bookstore or antique shop. Ideas and suggestions are welcome :)

(of course even this isn't the final version... :wink: )

Seeya!

I feel like some bricks with texture or something to help break up the facade would really help this build.

I do like the addition of the store, Makes the front more interesting to look at.

I quite like it! Its strange how adding that little bit of detail livens up the modular a lot! The pharmacy sign is a nice touch too! I wonder what it would look like in trans green...?

On 25-10-2016 at 6:05 AM, Delbaerov said:

I feel like some bricks with texture or something to help break up the facade would really help this build.

I do like the addition of the store, Makes the front more interesting to look at.

That's also the only 'tip' I would give. A bit more detail/texture to break the full tan facade. 

Apart from that, this build is very nice, and would fit right into anyones modular street/city.