As a teacher and mom of two children (now 11 and nearly 14) I started Building Lego again (a little bit) when the Kids were smaller. But when I discovered the Modular Buildings at the Lego Store I really fell into Lego-Maniac. First I did not want to buy the houses but I looked at them for months and suddely...the town Hall was sold out! :-(

Thas was a bit more than one year ago. Now I have got all recent modular Houses (Pet Shop, Palace Cinema, Parisian Restaurant, Detektive Office, Brick bank), the older ones (Town Hall, Grand Emporium, Fire Brigade) and bricklinked versions of Green Grocer, Cafe Corner and Market Street. I built a few MOCs (a church and a school- of course a school- I am a teacher) and MODs.

We do not have much space in our rooms and we have got a very friendly dog who is like a hurricane to the Legos, so most of the houses have to be hdden in boxes and just my favorites sre displayed on shelfs.

In Summer we built a large Lego town called "Steinhausen" and next Summer we will do the same. I hope one day I will get a room for displaying the town all time...

I know I am not the best builder, but my Kids and I did our very best and so I want to show you our Lego Town "Steinhausen". I hope wou will enjoy our Summer Layout!

Edited by paulima

Hello Paulima 

Thanks an impressive collection :thumbup: 

Welcome to Eurobricks! Have fun :wink:

Welcome paulima, you have a nice collection there, also some of your mocs are nice too they fit well the city layout.
You will find that displaying and organizing the sets and pieces is another big part of the hobby we all have to learn to deal with.
Enjoy your time on EB and on Lego. :classic::thumbup:

Hey there :)

the school is a very nice addition. It makes you wonder why Lego has not yet created his own school yet (apart from the Friends one) in City or Modular theme. 

Keep on building