Peppermint_M

Simpsons Halloween Raffle

raflban.png

Here on Eurobricks we love to give our members cool prizes and we've got a treat for you. Two LEGO Dimensions character packs are up for grabs!

250px-Lego_Dimensions_Krusty_Fun_Pack.png   993a70adf20da27f4f92488d6b3b3b67.jpg  

Treehouse of Horror is now a Halloween tradition, so it fits the season! What I want to see is some Spooky Simpsons builds. We can see the folks of Springfield enjoying the festivities, representation of our favourite alien visitors or some creation of favourite tales from the treehouse. All you need to do is follow these simple rules:

• You need to be a member of Eurobricks who joined before the 20th October 2016..
  • This is a fun thing, so have FUN!
  • The MOC needs to have at least two (2) original Lego pieces in it, NO clone ones.
  • You can build either with real parts or use LDD, MLCad etc.
  • The MOC needs to be new - no recycling here please - just fresh stuff.
  • The entry must be posted in this thread before 10 pm GMT, by the 4th of November, 2016.
  • Your entry must include one image (and only one image) and be no larger than 800x600.
  • One entry per qualified member.
  • All members including the Staff can join, all but me that is :pirate_skel1: 

Two random qualifying builds will be drawn after entry closes and the creators will win the prize! So get building and have fun.

Sounds like a fun competition :classic:

Here is my entry-

Eurobricks competition entry

DC's Scarecrow has gassed Homer and now he must face his worst fear- the gym! (and an overbearing coach to boot)

Happy Halloween!

Edited by Duncan Young

6 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:
  • Your entry must include one image (and only one image) and be no larger than 800x600.

Very cool idea, I love this! :thumbup: Just one question regarding the quoted rule: I'm working on something that I'm already very proud of. Is it allowed to include links to more images? Of course I will only post one, but I might want to show off the build from different angles. Would that be against the rules?

9 hours ago, coronaking said:

Very cool idea, I love this! :thumbup: Just one question regarding the quoted rule: I'm working on something that I'm already very proud of. Is it allowed to include links to more images? Of course I will only post one, but I might want to show off the build from different angles. Would that be against the rules?

Links are fine, heck, you could make a whole thread to show it off so long as one image is posted here!

I like the coach which wants to have breakfast. Is it allowed to use a Simpson figure and 1 minifigure from some other series? (For ezample, a zomby?)

Great couch, kritch! :thumbup:

Here is my entry - "Can't Sleep, Clown'll Eat Me"! Unfortunately without a real Simpson minifigure, because I had to use LDD.

lego-spooky-simpsons.jpg

If anyone doesn't know the scene I'm referencing, here's the clip:wink: More pictures of the build can be found here, here and here, because it was my first time using LDD and I'm very proud of the result! I hope you guys like it!

Edited by coronaking
(Edited because Photobucket is acting up)

This is a very fun contest. Too bad I didn't join this forum until today :( Looking forward to see more entries though. 

On 21/10/2016 at 6:19 PM, Peppermint_M said:

Here on Eurobricks we love to give our members cool prizes and we've got a treat for you. Two LEGO Dimensions character packs are up for grabs!                                                                                                    Is it allowed to use a Simpson figure and 1 minifigure from some other series? (For ezample, a zomby?)

"  Is it allowed to use a Simpson figure and 1 minifigure from some other series? (For ezample, a zomby?) "

Edited by Peppermint_M
Massive quote. Please don't

On 26.10.2016 at 10:13 PM, Cult_Of_Skaro said:

Why did you quote the entire post? And I'm sure you can include other minifigures, it ultimately just has to be Simpsons themed.

Many thanks. Then I'll try to upload some Halloween monster and there will be Bartman in a Halloween Devil's clothes  as an advisor on his left shoulder. Sometimes Devil and an Angel stand on characters' shoulders and advise them to do or not to do this or that. A white winged  Chima can be an Angel but it isn't one of the Simpsons. Bart is falling down from the monster's shoulder. So hello, winter or hallo eve - as you like.  https://wwwsecure.us.lego.com/en-us/gallery/487590ba-1e37-4f0c-930f-1e6ca573aed3?index=1

Edited by Staslegomaster

A trick-or-treat Star-Wars Simpsons mashup! Marges hair does make them a little too short to be stormtroopers. :wink:

Simpsonsthe.jpg

Edited by Garmetrowolf

Hello, fans of the Simpsons Halloween. I was inspired by an epison in which Bart got a right to order to golem which was in a store house of his famouse clown.Then I'uploaded a Halloween monster and there will be Bartman in a Halloween Devil's clothes  as an advisor on his left shoulder. Sometimes Devil and an Angel stand on characters' shoulders and advise them to do or not to do this or that. A white winged  Chima can be an Angel but it isn't one of the Simpsons. Bart is falling down from the monster's shoulder. So hello, winter or hallo eve - as you like.   Springfield fears Barttman.   This is my entry https://wwwsecure.us.lego.com/en-us/gallery/487590ba-1e37-4f0c-930f-1e6ca573aed3?index=1  I hope moderators will help me to remove the picture here.

Edited by Staslegomaster

From House of whacks episode...the Oh Pierce moment....it´s not really creepy....but is quite fun :)

30757285615_542ef8637a_z.jpg

30469035150_5364283fe2_o.jpg

Killer Clown Ambush

Love is in the air... but Lisa and Nelson are about to get their date interrupted by a killer clown!

Almost forgot this one! Managed to sneak in a quick build during my lunch break (the joys of working from my home office!)