Another attraction was built in Pontelli: 

A renaissance-style bath (sponsored by Colonel Brickinson).

29780895043_fcbd6392b9_c.jpg

From Saturday to Wednesday this was a great place for everyone to go and have a bath...

30115553830_2ddbff333f_c.jpg

... like this young musketeer who is about to jump into the pool.

30295958712_98eccd2fa9_c.jpg

For some strange reason Brickinson had insisted on those reliefs that showed a crowned monkey head. Nobody knew why.

(Except for the followers of Brickinson's adventures)

29780893163_16129c13b6_c.jpg

On Thursdays, Brickinson was practising his swimming skills.

30376527556_050f10a4d2_c.jpg

On Friday evenings, Brickinson had reserved the bath for his wife and himself.

30295955392_48a88fbfc0_c.jpg

On Friday mornings, Alberto and George da Pontelli carried out complex naval experiments in the bath.

30326526681_5b69d60804_c.jpg

For some reasons, no Pontelli citizen entered the bath on a Friday the 13th...

30413273146_6040c14e58_c.jpg

C&C Welcome :pir-grin:

Nice build Capt Braunsfeld, I really like the use of those grooved bricks for pillars in the back there!  The day-to-day program is pretty funny too. :pir-laugh:  Particularly the complex naval experiments. :pir_laugh2:

:laugh: Love those naval experiments, Captain B, and the whole bath looks quite elegant as well, with the white and gold (and the monkey heads! :grin: :laugh:)  I really like the clock over the door and the stands above too! :thumbup:  Excellent addition to Pontelli!

Nice usage of the lifesaver rings! I would had never thought of using them in that way. The bath looks great with the white and gold coloring and accents. I lIke the monkey faces and picked up on them immediately. The story is great also. Naval battles are fun but I'm going to say it might take the octopus a long time to wash all those legs. 

Great build! The grill bricks work great in the columns on the wall. I'm intrigued by all the items on the high shelf. And I swear the eyes in the monkey relief keep following me as I move... :pir-look:

Lovely build. Funny scenes adds life to the build. The monkey conspiracy are starting to unsettle me, but in a good way. The style strikes me as a place of worship in the Oleon tradition. The shelf/upper floor adds a lot to the build.

Very nice - definitely a rich and extravagant feel about this that displays Brickinson's new found wealth!
I especially like the use of the grooved bricks as columns. Great job!

On 21.10.2016 at 2:01 PM, Kai NRG said:

Nice build Capt Braunsfeld, I really like the use of those grooved bricks for pillars in the back there!  The day-to-day program is pretty funny too. :pir-laugh:  Particularly the complex naval experiments. :pir_laugh2:

I cannot but agree :pir-laugh:

21 hours ago, Garmadon said:

:laugh: Love those naval experiments, Captain B, and the whole bath looks quite elegant as well, with the white and gold (and the monkey heads! :grin: :laugh:)  I really like the clock over the door and the stands above too! :thumbup:  Excellent addition to Pontelli!

I was not 100% sure about the clock. When did they start to put clocks everywhere?

Anyway, Pontelli is the place to be!

21 hours ago, SilentWolf said:

Nice usage of the lifesaver rings! I would had never thought of using them in that way. The bath looks great with the white and gold coloring and accents. I lIke the monkey faces and picked up on them immediately. The story is great also. Naval battles are fun but I'm going to say it might take the octopus a long time to wash all those legs. 

Thanks - maybe the octopus is there for training. Imagine what he could steal from an unprotected harbour or small ship....

20 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Great build! The grill bricks work great in the columns on the wall. I'm intrigued by all the items on the high shelf. And I swear the eyes in the monkey relief keep following me as I move... :pir-look:

:pir-grin:  Yes, they do that. Spooky, ain't it?

16 hours ago, Sir Stig said:

Lovely build. Funny scenes adds life to the build. The monkey conspiracy are starting to unsettle me, but in a good way. The style strikes me as a place of worship in the Oleon tradition. The shelf/upper floor adds a lot to the build.

There is not so much monkey conspiracy in this one. More an expression of gratitude from Brickinson's side.

15 hours ago, Phadeout said:

Going for a Capt B style:

Nice build. Funny.

:pir-laugh: Got it. Thanks. (Well, there must be a difference between Captain B and Captain D :pir-grin:)

14 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

Very nice - definitely a rich and extravagant feel about this that displays Brickinson's new found wealth!
I especially like the use of the grooved bricks as columns. Great job!

Thanks - I see that people tend to like the grooved bricks columns. The only downside is that I do not have too many of them... :pir-cry_sad:

4 hours ago, Elostirion said:

Lovely MOC, looking fantastic. Once again. Another great addition to the lovely town of Pontelli!

Thanks - come visiting! :pir-sweet:

On 27.10.2016 at 9:48 PM, ArchitectureFan said:

Great bath - this comes with style.

And I like the variations of the water!

Yes, it is "Pontelli-Style"!  Come and have a look!

On 28.10.2016 at 1:50 PM, Franco Clarke said:

A nice build, and of a topic we don't see all that much of! I like all the different users of the baths.

I guess not so many of the characters we see are actually bathing ...

And it seems that the pirate emoticons are not working ... :cry_sad::pir-look:

Or maybe they are ...