I tried to Upload the following model to my Bricklink Wanted List.  I got an error message that briefly appeared on the screen before disappearing.  The message read something to the effect, "the file could not be uploaded because one ore more parts are invalid or do not exist in the Bricklink library".  My problem is Bricklink gives no indication what parts are good and which are "invalid", so I have no idea how to correct the file so I can upload it and order the parts.  Does anyone know how I can find out which parts are "invalid" without having to upload each part individually?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoboy3998/WSOR/trip.lxf

Thanks in advance for any ideas or suggestions,

Sal

WFB WI

Some people have had success in, either or both:

• Going through rebrickable.com.
  • Converting to LDraw first (using this conversion file :wink:) and then using BrickStock to convert to BrickLink.

Beware that, any way you do it, decorations/patterns are lost in translation (which is not a problem for this model but could be in the future).

Thank you SylvianLS.  I finally got it to work using rebrickable.  It took quite a bit more work, but once I get used to it, I am sure it will be easier in the future.

Sal

WFB, WI