strider117

Battlefront-themed Sets Thread

Ok, I think we can all agree on how successful the newest Rebellion and Empire battle packs were. They were both based on EA's Star Wars: Battlefront, and I think it would be quite interesting to get some sets, or maybe a whole line, from that game. In other words, do any of you think it is feasible to get some Battlefront sets? It would be a great opportunity for new, better minifigures (Dark troopers, Alderaan guards) or maybe some ships (cough cough interceptor). It's just an idea, but I would love to see what you think :classic:

7 hours ago, kibosh said:

I would LOVE to see more Battlefront sets. There are so many battle packs they could do.

Agreed! It would definitely be cool to see more.

I'd love to see a sullust set, especially for the alliance forces on there, there uniforms look awesome. Also as has been said maybe even throw in an honour guard. You could even have stormies with the breathing equipment on for the OP4

21 hours ago, Ed9217 said:

I'd love to see a sullust set, especially for the alliance forces on there, there uniforms look awesome. Also as has been said maybe even throw in an honour guard. You could even have stormies with the breathing equipment on for the OP4

Yes absolutely! There is definitely a sparsity of Sullust sets or even mocs, this is the only battlefront Sullust moc I can find. Seeing some new alliance troopers and stormies would be great

8 hours ago, strider117 said:

Yes absolutely! There is definitely a sparsity of Sullust sets or even mocs, this is the only battlefront Sullust moc I can find. Seeing some new alliance troopers and stormies would be great

Funily enough I'm currently working on a sulust moc, the new rebel soldier with the tie striker seems to be a good substitute until TLG bring something out (fingers crossed) that is IF they ever bring it out. Though I'm trying not to complain to much about the lack of alliance ground troops after the recent rogue one wave of rebel figures, which was a dream come true for me, as well as the coming battle packs. 

7 hours ago, ChiefPie said:

They definitely should! Would love to get a blue twilek in bespin clothes.

Yes definitely need this, maybe with her tentacles going over the front of the torso father than the back as they did with Oola. That way you could use a backpack with the headpiece. 

12 hours ago, Ed9217 said:

Funily enough I'm currently working on a sulust moc, the new rebel soldier with the tie striker seems to be a good substitute until TLG bring something out (fingers crossed) that is IF they ever bring it out. Though I'm trying not to complain to much about the lack of alliance ground troops after the recent rogue one wave of rebel figures, which was a dream come true for me, as well as the coming battle packs. 

Oh awesome! Yeah I'm pretty pumped for new minifigures in the Rogue One line, that U-wing pilot... :pir-wub:

12 hours ago, Ed9217 said:

Yes definitely need this, maybe with her tentacles going over the front of the torso father than the back as they did with Oola. That way you could use a backpack with the headpiece. 

Twileks yes for sure. The closest thing I can think of other than Oola or Shaak Ti is the old Kit Fisto, but there definitely needs to be a Twilek mold and maybe a Quarren or (better yet) a Sullustan!

On 23 October 2016 at 2:06 AM, strider117 said:

Oh awesome! Yeah I'm pretty pumped for new minifigures in the Rogue One line, that U-wing pilot... :pir-wub:

Twileks yes for sure. The closest thing I can think of other than Oola or Shaak Ti is the old Kit Fisto, but there definitely needs to be a Twilek mold and maybe a Quarren or (better yet) a Sullustan!

I think the Quarren would be a must, as would be a Sullustan, especially for a sullust battle pack

Yeah. It's a pretty common race in the SW Canon and Lego hasn't covered it at all. It would be nice to see one of those

I was just thinking about this the other day myself as I was using some of the recent Shadow Troopers to fill in a small diorama I had made based on Battlefront. 

I would love to see more female rebels myself and even female Storm Troopers. It would be great to have at least 6 new battle packs. 2 each for Sullust, Bespin, and the Death Star. We are getting Rogue one BPs by January right? I am sure those will fit right in with the last DLC for Battlefront too. 

Though I always marvel at the 2 we have now. The rebel one covers either Judland or Jakku and the Empire one covers pretty much the whole game. They look outstanding, though I do wish we had gotten at least one pristine armored storm trooper in the pack. 

By far though, a Sullust BP would be great! I would like it even more if it had 2 variants for the Rebels (one with Alien heads and one with human heads) Just to round out the roster better.