jsharp13

Trouble with Brickstock Downloading Data

I've been using Brickstock for a couple of months, and have never had an issue.  This morning, I imported a Bricklink inventory for a new set that I wanted to part out, and Brickstock is not downloading many (163 of 439) of the pictures.  When I update the prices, it give me 163 errors.  These are items that I know have been in stock at Bricklink for a long time.  Things like 3708 - Black Technic Axle 12.  So, I know it isn't because they don't exist or don't have history.  Anyone know if Brickstock is down somehow (though from my understanding, its a script that doesn't require any kind of servers)?  Is there anything I should try?  Anyone else having the same issue?  Maybe Bricklink changed something?

Things I know:

-I am in online mode

-I re-installed just to confirm.  Same issue

-My internet works

Thanks!

Did you try "Update Database" from within the "Extras" menu? Warning: it closes all your open inventories (but prompts to save if you have unsaved changes).

Yup, tried that as well.  Did download some updates, but didn't seem to help the issue.

I also grabbed a couple of other random sets and tried to update prices, and those had the same issues.  So, I'm sure isn't something specific to the set.