Thanks Paul! I will add it to the first post :thumbup;

Congrats on reaching your goal!!

Boy, that escalated quickly :wink: 

Great review Jim, and nice model Paul! And congrats Vengit on reaching your initial goal!

As you may know, I'm not a Technic builder, but I'm really interested in adding movement and lights to system builds. I was very impressed by the Technic airplane in the KS video. That's the sorts of functions I'd like to include in my next builds! Being able to program sequences of action is something I've been waiting for a long time (well I still have the old Technic control center...).

Hey guys,

Exciting new from SBrick Plus. Since the reached the goal so early, they decided to develop the NXT/EV3 Adapter Pack. This means your beloved NXT/EV3 sensors can be used with SBrick Plus!

This means that a new pledge is unlocked: the NXT/EV3 Adapter Pack. Ideal for those who want to use the sensors from the NXT/EV3 range and even put them inside their Technic models, Train sets, and other creations. The NXT/EV3 Adapter Pack contains one SBrick Plus, 4 adapters and one extension wire and is what you need if you want to use the power of the SBrick Plus with the wide range of sensors in the NXT/EV3 Range. It will be shipping in March. If you would like to pre-order it, you can just pledge as many times $15 as much as adapters you want. Pease support us, and feel free to contact us on Kickstarter if you have any questions. 

The new pledge is called Sensory Overload.

For those of you who would like to pledge, to days left!

I have just backed the project with the "Sensory Overload" pledge :thumbup: