Anonknee Muss

How to find out how much my sealed Lego poly bags are worth

Hello everyone, I would like to find out how much my sealed Lego poly bags are but didn't post this in the market topics as I don't want to sell them. I was wondering if anyone knows where to go for a quote or if anyone can give me a quote? Thanks, I really appreciate it.

30371 - Knights cycle (next knights)

5012 - (don't know the name)

30260 - (Lone Ranger polybag)

40138 - Christmas train

I'll edit in some others when I've found the set numbers

7 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Hello everyone, I would like to find out how much my sealed Lego poly bags are but didn't post this in the market topics as I don't want to sell them. I was wondering if anyone knows where to go for a quote or if anyone can give me a quote? Thanks, I really appreciate it.

30371 - Knights cycle (next knights)

5012 - (don't know the name)

30260 - (Lone Ranger polybag)

40138 - Christmas train

I'll edit in some others when I've found the set numbers

I think the best thing to do is check BrickLink for the prices on there and check recent completed auction price cels on eBay for those that have sold. That should give a good idea of value.

30371 on BrickLink is priced at £1.50 in the U.K. With the cheapest US price at £3.00. eBay prices that have sold are at 99p to £3.00. People have tried to sell for more but they've gone unsold.

5012 seems to be around the £5-£6 mark on eBay and BrickLink.

Edited by Robianco

The surest way to tell is to open them up, build them, and ask the set face to face what it's worth. Sometimes it'll tell you.

On 8 October 2016 at 1:10 PM, Robianco said:

I think the best thing to do is check BrickLink for the prices on there and check recent completed auction price cels on eBay for those that have sold. That should give a good idea of value.

30371 on BrickLink is priced at £1.50 in the U.K. With the cheapest US price at £3.00. eBay prices that have sold are at 99p to £3.00. People have tried to sell for more but they've gone unsold.

5012 seems to be around the £5-£6 mark on eBay and BrickLink.

Thank you very much!

On 8 October 2016 at 8:29 PM, Actor Builder said:

The surest way to tell is to open them up, build them, and ask the set face to face what it's worth. Sometimes it'll tell you.

I almost considered it until I realised what you wrote XD

Edited by J4ck