AnkTales

[MOC] LEGO Room Studio StopMotion

Hello guys, I have designed the moc with ldd and then I made a video in stopmotion. I like so much the solution I have used for the radiator heating. It is small but I tried to put a lot of details. How does it look? you have tips?

Edited by AnkTales

That is (again) a very nice creation. I really like the flash photography at the end. And the radiator is indeed very cool.

Agreed- the photo setup is fun, and that is a nice solution to the radiator at that scale.  Well done!   :classic:

What a lovely MOC and the radiator is really nice!

You could close the window and "darken" the room for the Fotoshoot ;-) the animation is made very lovely!

I like the theme of the fotostudio very much, I think I need to build one for my husband someday. He had a fotostudio some years ago and I hope he can have one in some years again. It would be a great gift to him. Are there any pictures of your MOC or only the Movie?

On 7/10/2016 at 8:52 PM, deraven said:

Agreed- the photo setup is fun, and that is a nice solution to the radiator at that scale.  Well done!   :classic:

thanks a lot, the radiator is my favorite thing I too

On 7/10/2016 at 9:44 PM, eve nightfall said:

What a lovely MOC and the radiator is really nice!

You could close the window and "darken" the room for the Fotoshoot ;-) the animation is made very lovely!

I like the theme of the fotostudio very much, I think I need to build one for my husband someday. He had a fotostudio some years ago and I hope he can have one in some years again. It would be a great gift to him. Are there any pictures of your MOC or only the Movie?

I'm glad you like it. your husband would be happy to receive the gift from you. In the video, after all, is there any fixed picture. But if it can serve you, tell me that I put a post in here. Thank you again for the compliments

On 8/10/2016 at 11:44 AM, carebear said:

Love this!!!

Great video and the radiator is perfect

thanx for this

Greetings

Thank you for having appreciated ;)

Edited by AnkTales

Fantastic little build. I love how the frames "flow" together. 

The radiator is, indeed quite nice. I made one a while back using that same method, but your's has a much cleaner look than mine did. Nice job.

www.brickclassics.com

www.brickclassics.tumblr.com

On 19/10/2016 at 11:26 AM, connyx said:

The studio, and also the video, really looks great. Well done!

I'm sorry, I did not see your post!! Thanks for compliments!! :)

Thank you very much, is very small but I tried to put any details !!! The radiator think is the most cute thing, the idea came to me using using LDD. and 'a pleasure to read you too! Here on Eurobricks seen so many beautiful works;)

Edited by AnkTales
Translate

On 21/10/2016 at 0:18 PM, Norton74 said:

Stupendo! complimenti!

Mi fa piacere averti trovato su Eurobricks ;)

50 minutes ago, AnkTales said:

Grazie mille, è piccolina ma ho cercato di dettagliarla!!! Il termosifone credo sia la cosa piu carina, l'idea mi è venuta scorrendo il catalogo pezzi di LDD.

e' un piacere leggere anche te, devo dire che qui su Eurobricks si vedono tanti bei lavori ;)

English only please. If you want to talk in your own language, that's fine, but use the PM system for that.

3 hours ago, Rick said:

English only please. If you want to talk in your own language, that's fine, but use the PM system for that.

ok, sorry :look:

On 22/10/2016 at 6:34 PM, Rick said:

oops sorry! right! Now edit the text  ;)

I realy like your moc and the video- they are both very well done.

My favourite parts of the build are the photography gear, the plant, the radiator and the blue trophy the minifigures are taking photos off.

Congratulations! ?

Thanks a lot, I think videos are a good way to also emphasize the small moc. I'm already working on the next. If you have not seen, look to other works;)Thanks a lot, I think videos are a good way to also emphasize the small moc. I'm already working on the next. If you have not seen, look to other works;)

Awesome!!

I don't know what I love the most, if the MOC or the way you showed it to us.
Great job :D