This is a thread I will be using to document all of my Lego Digital Designer models, which are recreations of official Lego® sets. I know that there is already a thread for that, but this is specifically for me, because I plan on doing a large amount of models (talking 3 a week minimum), and I want to have my own way of broadcasting them for all to see. I have a large amount of instruction booklets from my time as a child, and I will be taking recommendations for sets that people want me to do. I hope to meet great people and be an active member of the Lego® community!

Edited by shayminlover2

Firstly, hello and welcome to the Eurobricks community!

On 9/28/2016 at 0:08 AM, shayminlover2 said:

...and I want to have my own way of broadcasting them for all to see. 

I can understand this is something you want, but even so, I would kindly ask you to post your recreations of official sets in the Official Sets topic instead. That way we can keep all LXF's together in a joint and shared resource for the community. And you'll have much more exposure for your sets that way. The Official Sets Index is also a good and common way to keep track of errors etc found during building - and you can get feedback on your models.

Thanks for your understanding.

Okay. I see your point. Am I allowed to keep this unlisted and instead post to Official Sets every month or so? Because that's what I'm thinking I will do.

And by unlisted I mean I will post to this regularly and post a collection to Official Sets at the end of every month.

I think the problem is not to post the sets in the LDD Official Sets topic, you are absolutely free to contribute or not  (it is on a voluntary basis), but to maintain a sort of duplicate and personal topic here.
If you want to contribute, there is some rule to follow, but I'm here to guide you, if necessary.

Anyway you can use this topic to anticipate your works, if you want. :classic:

Edited by Calabar