Greol

Petition thingy for all Bionicle parts in LDD

This is a petition of getting all Bionicle parts in LDD (2001-2010). Since we got more than enaugh minifig and other technic parts in LDD, they should give us more Bionicle parts for those, who are fans of the theme. Please post in this topic if you agree with my petition. Thank you.

I hope you're aware that the LDD was kinda abandonned, and it's already a miracle that we got an update with all the important parts. I'd be happy if we get another update with just the new parts.

I totally agree with you! They need to give us all the parts ever (or at least almost all of them) in LDDe (Extended). For example, when I was building 7636 Combine Harvester, I found that there wasn't the 232mm outer cable for the tines of the reel. I think (if they even release an update at this point) that they should give us every part, including some more colors and give us a way to upload our own stickers or give us all of them.

Sigh... as much as I would like more constraction parts to be added to LDD, there is absolutely zero point to a petition like this. Bionicle parts are more niche than other parts (appealing to a smaller audience than general Lego), as well as generally more complex (with a lot more molded detail than your typical geometric Lego parts). And considering that LDD has no actual revenue stream anymore and is updated rather infrequently, I'm rather grateful that we're at least getting ANY parts.

Also, in general, petitions are rarely effective at having any impact on Lego's business. Pretty much the only time they get so much as a response is when they revolve around an important social issue and get a huge amount of press—petitions that just say "I want this" just sound entitled and are unlikely to have any effect whatsoever.