Sign in to follow this  
legomilk

Legoworld 2008

I hope this will be the first year I can be there. Sure, I hope! *sweet* *y*

It will be the first time for me, I think I'm gonna build something to put in the layout of BeLUG.

Well...It's getting closer..And I'm coming the 16th :sweet:

Anybody else?

I will come on Friday, that is if I'm not too tired from working (renovating bathroom) and if I can convince my dad to come.

If not, maybe the second week but I doubt that since my parents work then...

Anyone else?

Guys, I can see some PIRATE BOXES on display from their photobook!!! :cry_happy:

(Shame I can't just appear in Holland :sceptic: )

Well, I take my camera with me so if I see Pirestes, I will take some pictures and post them :wink:

I will go the 18th, a saturday. It will be my first time, and many to come (I hope).

I will go tomorrow, the 16th. Ofcourse they forcasted for this day the most rain. :hmpf_bad:

But I'm very excited to go. :classic:

Ofcourse there are many children who are astonized by the great mocs and every 2 seconds will bump into me or even push me aside by the fences :hmpf_bad: , and ofcourse there is the heavy Smell of Fries and other fat snacks :hmpf_bad: , but It is always very nice to be there and look at the many things and try to buy some great second hand lego you always searched for. :cry_happy:

I will go tomorrow, the 16th. Ofcourse they forcasted for this day the most rain. :hmpf_bad:

But I'm very excited to go. :classic:

Ofcourse there are many children who are astonized by the great mocs and every 2 seconds will bump into me or even push me aside by the fences :hmpf_bad: , and ofcourse there is the heavy Smell of Fries and other fat snacks :hmpf_bad: , but It is always very nice to be there and look at the many things and try to buy some great second hand lego you always searched for. :cry_happy:

Shove em' back! And when they call their parents and their mom comes over and starts yelling at you, just ignore her. Then add a witty side comment to show her you didn't hear a word she said. :devil:

P.S. It's tomorrow! :grin:

Well, I take my camera with me so if I see Pirestes, I will take some pictures and post them :wink:

Make it certain you do! :wink: (if ya go and if ya see them that is).

I might not make it after all it seems, unless I can borrow my brothers car (which will be difficult). My dad needs my car for his work, since his is "on strike" :angry: .

So please, I NEED to see pictures of the events!

No pirates...Only Medival Market Village and the Clone with the golden prints..Not more...But still, some cool mocs..But mostly towns and an lovely Star Wars display form Hoth, Cantina, Deathstar landing bay, the CIS attack on the Wookie's or whatever their name is :P and a Clone Building event.

It was GREAT!!!! I love at the begining the great city. wich is 20 mtr long with the beach and the mc donnalds :classic: , and also the spooky hous :tongue: . I've buy the lego indy 7622(race for the stolen treasure, for €36!!!!!!!!

In the lego designers stands there were the new sets Of Racers, Tiny Turbo's, ferari and Technic, also the great Medieviel Marketplace. I talked with Mark Stafford who designed some Agents sets and he said there will be around 5 new ones in 2009.

It was great :classic:

Uploaded :wink:

Pics are from the 16th

Link

Edited by wouwie13

There may not actually be the relevant display case there, but there is this picture on the website!

lego_event.jpg

(Look closely at the main display case and you will notice there are Pirate boxes inside)

(Shame it wasn't there! Flase advertising methinks :sceptic: )

Here is a photographic account of my adventures at Legoworld:

to enlarge pictures, click them and then hit 'large'

This is Legomannetje's layout. Legomannetje specializes in 1970s Lego and old style 'stiff' minifigs.

2953058970_a333819ffb.jpg

When I waited for a train, I was the only person with a face:

2952211919_f397b62669.jpg

The train took me to the underground station of an equally impressive, but very different city layout: Erik Guting's city.

2953059482_1752f0c6b0.jpg

I sat on a wall and sucked in the views:

2953063100_8e12b88002.jpg

Then I went further, looking for new adventures.

2953059876_9410e707e7.jpg

I met Mahjqa, who let me take a ride in his fairground attraction:

2952209427_5b2fbd977f.jpg

2952209785_479707da4a.jpg

And he gave me a bottle of Red from his soft drink factory:

2953061658_23af177b71.jpg

And there was more excitement when I met Menno Gorter who took me for a ride on his mechanical crab. (His face looks familiar, bly the way...)

2952208559_4b54779aa0.jpg

And he even let me drive the thing:

2953060640_c9132efe8a.jpg

Enough excitement, it was time for a more relaxing environment. I walked to Aliencat's farm, but unfortunately a UFO had landed in a field, killing off the cattle.

2953129002_61d925a131.jpg

And the house of our Belgian friends Patje and steven turned out to be haunted and ghost-ridden.

2953062102_3ab4fc7df8.jpg

But that was no problem, really - I had dinner with them.

2952210935_ffa9b73329.jpg

So, I'm looking back at a good day. Let me conclude with a picture of me waiting for the train backe home. Aliencat gave me the cool hat I'm wearing - thanks, Aliencat!

2952211211_40f9d06cb6.jpg

that's nice pics ! it seems that you had a lot of fun !

imgp2833.jpg

they stole my idea ! I did the same thing ( well, approximately) in my PTV entry ! :pir-tongue::wink:

Edited by Guss

Crap, it seems LEGOworld in Holland (my fatherland) was a lot more exciting (and AFOL filled) then the one in Norway (the country I live in now).

:hmpf_bad: