3 hours ago, Onepu the Protector said:

I thought (and hoped) he was going to do the same to the larger version. :/

In his reply he said he's already done that to the Titan Scale. Not sure if he means the current version up for sale or the final one he's still working on, though.

It seems that Cyberhand isn't going to be fully finishing the MOUP. So I'm going to buy what is now the final version.

Before I do. Does anyone know when Shapeways has sales and if I could get the MOUP on sale?

1 hour ago, Takanuinuva said:

It seems that Cyberhand isn't going to be fully finishing the MOUP. So I'm going to buy what is now the final version.

Before I do. Does anyone know when Shapeways has sales and if I could get the MOUP on sale?

My guess is that if you register they send you promotional emails to notifiy you when sales are occuring. I don't know if sales on items are a thing but I'm waiting for the next Free Shipping sale, since shipping costs are stupidly high here.

IIRC, sometimes they offer a certain percentage on some materials (-10% on precious metals, for example), but not on specific products. The only possible way to lower the price of a precise product would be if the creator lowers the markup (the amount of money he / she gets from each sale), so it's up to the designer, not Shapeways, and it's only if there's a markup to begin with.

24 minutes ago, Shakar said:

I'm waiting for the next Free Shipping sale, since shipping costs are stupidly high here.

Same here. Depending on where you live, shipping can be awfully expensive.