Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

The new Ninjago “Temple of Resurrection” set features a minifigure with a red Mr. T hairpiece. If anyone who gets this set has the 2017 Yondu minifigure, I’d love to see how he looks with that hairpiece.

Edited by Aegis2000

33 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

The new Ninjago “Temple of Resurrection” set features a minifigure with a red Mr. T hairpiece. If anyone who gets this set has the 2017 Yondu minifigure, I’d love to see how he looks with that hairpiece.

It's a nice piece but unfortunately it looks really like a hair to replicate the thing on Yondu's head. 

Mario_Power on Instagram told me that someone has leaked pictures of 4 minifigures from the IW sets, them being Iron Man, Spider-Man, Captain America, and Thanos. He said he can't reveal any pictures just yet. But he did tell me that Spider-Man is in fact in is Iron Spider outfit as seen at the end of Spider-Man Homecoming. He will be such a cool minifig to own!

25 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

Mario_Power on Instagram told me that someone has leaked pictures of 4 minifigures from the IW sets, them being Iron Man, Spider-Man, Captain America, and Thanos. He said he can't reveal any pictures just yet. But he did tell me that Spider-Man is in fact in is Iron Spider outfit as seen at the end of Spider-Man Homecoming. He will be such a cool minifig to own!

Hmmmmm. I don't want to question the credibility but I'll believe when I see it.

12 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Hmmmmm. I don't want to question the credibility but I'll believe when I see it.

That is very fair, it does make sense to me though that Spidey is in his Iron Spider outfit, he is seen wearing it in the promotional material (what little has been released that is)

10 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

^Yep, not many 2017 discounts aside from Mighty Micros, unfortunately. Mostnof the good sales went to the LEGO Batman Movie sets, though I did see the Sanctum sanctorym for $20.

I picked up Sanctum for $15 at the same Target. YMMV, but there was a healthier amount of Target clearance this year than last year, including some Star Wars TFA sets. 

On 12/27/2017 at 11:09 PM, HawkLord said:

I picked up Sanctum for $15 at the same Target. YMMV, but there was a healthier amount of Target clearance this year than last year, including some Star Wars TFA sets. 

Thank you, I also found a second Sanctum for $15! I’ll use it to expand the full one coming next year!