xwingyoda

Truck & Forklift (7733) review

They are flat ;-)

Its just like a regular 2x1 slope but extended in size :-P

*yoda*

thats what i thought

and thanks again (again, again X-D )

Great review as always Yoda! This is a must have for me. The only thing that bugs me is that you can't put to pallets in one container. With just one, there seems to be alot of unused space. Might have to combine both containers on the truck an trailer to make one big trailer.

Thanks for the review *yoda* this is probably the city set I've been most interested in to be honest. Perhaps not the most technically sound set design wise (outside of the forklift) but it has a certain old lego feel about it, and still looks pretty sweet too. Cheaper than I thought too, will probably end up getting, even if only to MOC it to look like my fathers Milk Truck

would be better as a tractor trailor (combine both cargo sections into a trailor, as in the dump truck mod). the new roof isnt THAT bad but still crappy IMO.

great review. saving grace for this set if its modability into a rig and fork lift.

Yay! A new grill piece for my hammer! (This one has grey bits around the edges. ;-) )

So, it's back to how it was when I first joined, with *yoda* doing the reviews! :-D Thanks for this, this looks like a really great set! And I must say, as much as you hate putting the stickers on, you do apply them very well! Mine always tend to end up crooked. |-/ X-D

~Peace

Awesome set, I love those new containers in a really useful color for space MOCs (that ugly brown from the Indi sets just doesn't cut it :-P), and so many useful parts! I think I'll have to pick my first town set in a while up X-D

Thanks for the great review *sweet*

That forklift is so cute! *wub*

Sadly, unless I get this set for a good deal, Ill have to pass on it, as I have to save for my ever long list of wanted sets, plus the new summer line which will be coming out.

Its quite tempting just for the lil forky lift though :'-(

Great review, little green man. ;-)

I must say I love this set, especially since it has so much green. *sweet* At first I didn't like how the containers didn't had studs on the top, but then I realized this means that you can put things in them! So, this would be a must buy for me - IF I had a lot of money like all the AFOL's here. 'Tis tough for a TFOL like me... |-/ ;-)

Thanks for this review *yoda* !

This set is really great! I will buy it for sure (maybe two, I have discovered the joy of buying multi sets).

Everythings looks goos in this set, the colours are nice, there are a lot of accessories with those palets, nice new parts. The truck looks better here than in the first pic. And I'm happy with it, because I don't like the new police line. So, finally I will have some january city sets to buy *sweet*

And that forklift *wub*

It's like the new Indy car and truck, it seems that the designers had a lot of pleasure to build them!

Can't wait to see those new sets on shelves (not untill february, like each years...)

Ahhh the return of *yoda* and all his great reviews :-D

Nice review. Okay "my thoughts time"

-I like the use of the crates in this truck, shows how useful they are!

-Typical Trucker, drinking coffee on break :-D

-That has to be the most detailed beuatiful forklift ever *wub*

-A great flatbed truck there and trailer!

-Lots of Stickers, Argh! >:-(

Thanks for doing this review!

P

*wub* This is definitively a most have set!!!

Lovely new pieces, thanks for the pics yoda!!

Merry Xmas and happy new year to all the city fans!! *y*