Sign in to follow this  
AgentRick

4011 Cabin Cruiser Review

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Okay, as Exobuilder asked me, I'm going to do a review of set 4011. Since this is my first review, go easy on me. Anyway, heres an overview of the set.

photo_34.jpg

The minifigs.

photo_38.jpg

the shark, which I think we haven't seen in a while.

photo_46.jpg

the highlight of this set: the white boat mold!

photo_47.jpg

the interior of the boat.

photo_48.jpg

some walls are built.

photo_49.jpg

the second level is completed.

photo_50.jpg

the complete set.

photo_51.jpg

Overview: the set has a simple color scheme ( does white with trans blue count?) the red weight brick and the white boat mold make it really great, plus it comes with a shark, which we won't see until next year in the coast guard line, so it was a good find. For about $20, this set isn't really expensive, but a good set indeed. I give it a solid 8/10.

Edited by Rick
Indexed

Thank you for the review Agentrick! It's nice to see that shark again *wub*

Didn't you say you ordered that set today?

Thanks!

@ Exobuilder: I actually ordered those sets about a week ago, so they didn't come till today. sorry for that misinformation :-/

Edited by AgentRick57

@ Exobuilder: I actually ordered those sets about a week ago, so they didn't come till today. sorry for that misinformation :-/

Oh, that's allright! Thanks for the " Special request! "

*y*

thanks for the review! :)

It brought back many good memories of playing with this set. :-)

I own this set and had lots of fun with it when it first came out, I liked the number of blue seats in this set (4) and the furniture below decks.

The lead boatweight and fishingrod where nice as well, too bad I lost the stickers and the once so shiny white hull has yellowed.... :-(

Thanks for this review!

Wooha that brings back memories,....fishing on high seas, getting bit by the shark...i have it and i love the clever design *wub*

Thanks agent Rick! *y*

Edited by Captain green hair

Nice review, I have this set but never build it up, so now I'm going to do it. Thanks.

Nice review of this classic town Boat set from 1991. I own this since 1993, but it's shattered in pieces in my brick collection. I especially like the shark, which hasn't been in sets for years now

mFg Widdi

Please try some new lighting technicues...PLEASE :-$ I absolutely *wub* this set!!!

I completely agree that it's too hard to see.

I'm currently experimenting with new lighting techniques, as seen in my review of the 6444. I'd like some feedback on some help, though. :-$

Nice review there. This was one of my earliest sets, so for me, it has the nostalgic appeal. I miss the old da....no wait a second, I would go back to the old days for nothing! I like my now-huge collection and the expanded colors. haha

My parents got me this for my 8th birthday when I lived in Spain, I remember it being awesome. :-D Used to love playing with it in the bath tup.

Found the hull in my old LEGO box the other day...shame it's completely yellowed. :-(

Hah my dad found this in my garage attic yesterday he bought it at a garage sale a long time ago and forgot to give it to me! :laugh: It's a nice little set I like the fact that the whole thing opens up to view the interior my dad says it looks like jaws the lego set. :laugh:

Nice review there. This was one of my earliest sets, so for me, it has the nostalgic appeal. I miss the old da....no wait a second, I would go back to the old days for nothing! I like my now-huge collection and the expanded colors. haha

Great Review

Greetings! :classic:

Nice review on a classic set! I still have this set from when I was a kid. Unfortunantly, as a kid I was pretty fond of playing with the set in lakes and streams and therefore the stickers are no longer present, but it is still a nice set!