Sign in to follow this  
eurotrash

MOC: Tattoo Shop, Dive Bar and Skeevy Nightclub

MOC: Tattoo Shop, Dive Bar and Skeevy Nightclub

My town continues it's economic collapse, but there's still businesses thriving. There's always an opportunity for Tattoo shops, Bars where you can get a bad beer and/or a fight and a dodgy nightclub called Echo's where the music is bad and the drinks are worse than the Bar.

Anyway, here's my version.

26484175255_bec7219ab7_c.jpg

There's a vandalised Bike chained to the broken Traffic light. And a semi-hidden deck above the Bar.

25881144913_9c3fab8325_c.jpg

Echo's - the dodgy Nighclub. There's a bleary eyed clubber standing outside with make-up applied by Fat Bob from The Cure.

26483385725_21451f2148_c.jpg

And on the roof of Echo's there's a Pigeon Loft and some unfortunate person has the job of cleaning up.

26457429086_46791d3242_c.jpg

There's no plans for any interiors.

Thanks for reading.

Comments, criticism and ridicule most welcome. More nonsense on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/eurotrash48903/

Yes another great Moc. Love the pigeon coop.

Shame about the interiors as you usually come through with great interiors,but i get it as i know these are great for photos etc but rarely seen in a layout.

I too am wondering if all this is leading somewhere.

Love the vandalized bicycle touch heh heh.

I lived in Toronto for a while and on the way to work there was a bike chained to a Lamp post. With every passing day more and more pieces from it were stolen - first the front wheel, then the back one, then the seat & post, then the handle bars.

That slanted nightclub entrance with the sign above looks especially great.

Thanks, there's an Appliance shop in my local town that has a similar asymmetrical frontage and I decided to replicate it. Pythagoras rocks!

Do you keep these together / assemble in a city?

I'm working on a 8'x5' cityscape in my Lego room at the moment. It's has two 9v loops of track around the perimeter and these buildings will form part of the run down area. There's also a Chinatown district and an area for the three Bob's Burgers buildings. I'm using some model railway scenery techniques to build some elevated areas and a tunnel - I'll post images when it's more complete.

Yes another great Moc......Shame about the interiors as you usually come through with great interiors.

Some of my buildings have interiors - Brewery, Laundromat, Reef Cafe, etc. but many of the more recent ones are empty as I find that's the least enjoyable part of the process.

Thanks for all the comments!

Love what you did, and love the pigeons ,and will steal them for my town ;) need somethings for my roof ;)