Sign in to follow this  
Etzel

Nocturnus Crusade - Teddy's Bears

The Company of Lord Theodore Bruin has heard the call from the Desert King. Much like all the other mercenary companies that gather at Sultan's Gate, the so called "Teddy's Bears" are hoping to gain both gold and glory from the upcoming crusade. Travelling down from the North these Mitgardians need to pass trough some rough terrain before reaching the land of Kaliphlin. The company consists of three divisions, the knights, the footmen and the archers, all resourceful and reliable soldiers commanded by the respectable Lord Bruin and his counsellor. The company is of course also bringing their loyal mascot, the brown bear Boo.

25895792110_24d4924051_z.jpg

26168665835_dfc873efc0.jpg

26168668025_656b069095.jpg

26168666635_54b4e5f829_z.jpg

For the Desert King's Nocturnus Crusade Mini Challenge. :classic:

/Etzel

Great to see another build from you! The trees are superb and I like the patches of dark tan ground :thumbup:

Excellent figs as well :classic:

Such formidable reinforcements will be greatly welcomed by the Nocturnus Resistance!

Man, these "Teddy's Bears" are awesome! The landscaping is well done too, especially the trees. A superb entry into the minichallenge.

May death come quickly to your enemies!

Very nice terrain! I like the brown tiles as swampy liquid.

Great fig combinations you have there! The Arkbri Falcons will surely fight close to this formidable force (except maybe with some distance to the mascot :wink:)

Your marvelous, Medievalcreation looks nice. The combination of stone and wood looks great. I like the playability of your creation and that you combined a few different ideas in one set. Perhaps we can exchange building techniques because. And I like the story, too. Keep on building.

Grim bunch of soldiers! I really like the colour scheme and how well it goes with the new shields. Als cheers for the whole landscape. That mudddy area is a great touch.

Great build, the landscaping is a particular stand out. I will have to borrow the technique for one of my future MOCs.

Great to have you here!!! The fig combos are so perfect!! The moc itself is lovely!!