Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Two sets will be showcased -

760## The Batmobile

760## The Joker™ Notorious Lowrider

What time is this happening?

Yup I think that both those sets are in the pictures showcased. Batman and Robin are sitting together in the Batmobile (I think) and its pretty obvious what Joker's Lowrider will be. Looking very much forward to seeing these for real.

The two sets are named in a LEGO at SDCC press release. I read it on FBTB; I'm sure it exists elsewhere as well.

The two sets are named in a LEGO at SDCC press release. I read it on FBTB; I'm sure it exists elsewhere as well.

Ok, thanks.

He's a Bothan, obviously. :wink:

That has nothing to do with the set names. They were in a press release, just found it.

Wait are that half flesh half white arms??

I'm pretty sure it's yellow/yellowish-orange, meant to be the sleeves on his short-sleeved shirt.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Batmobile is a surprise. I really thought they would of showed the batwing , as that's the only vehicle they have showed on the trailer. I wonder what kind of design they went? Old current, maybe something new?

Batmobile is a surprise. I really thought they would of showed the batwing , as that's the only vehicle they have showed on the trailer. I wonder what kind of design they went? Old current, maybe something new?

It's probably huge and oversized.

What's up with all that glitter in Robin's cape?

He looks....... fabulous

Well at least Lego will show us something, that's nice ! Although Jokers lowrider can be seen in pictures revealed today it would be nice to see it as a set. As for Batmobile, it seems we get 1 every year, so no surprise there, I hope it looks good and not too cartoony.

All I want from those sets is quality,something that has been missing from the Super Heroes line since it's birth.And I'm talking about the vehicles which most of the time (with few exceptions) are simply generic and bland.For example,most of the sets I buy always end up in a dusty corner instead and not in my selves.I could say more about this subject but since I'm writing this via my phone,which is painful,I'll just say that I'll reserve judgment until I see the sets.

That joker looks like a mighty micro. Either way, Im sure he'll have a regular face too, this is just one of his laughing expressions. I kinda like the hair though

OK, I've been won over by Joker! His suit looks nice, he's got coat tails, and his face and hair remind me so much of the very first Joker figure!

I thought that Robin's hairpiece was the same as the series 16 Spy hair, but it isn't. The spikes go the opposite direction and the goggles aren't held on in the same way at all, really I'm not sure how they're stuck on there (Interestingly it does look like the goggles have actual lenses like the magnifying glass piece). Also, dual molded legs!

I love Joker, love his car and I love Harley (Though I'll likely be swapping hair). Hopefully we get some decent variations too. I'd like a shorter version of the tails cloth piece.

And finally a two-seater Batmobile!