Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

This is the place for requesting a decal.

Anyone who wants can respond to a request and take the challenge of creating the decal.

However, there is no guarantee that your decal will be created once you made a request in this thread.

Some rules:

- Only make decal requests in this thead!

- This thread is only for requests and replies when you agree to create a decal.

- Several people can respond to the same request.

- Only the creator has the right to sell his decal (on eBay, Bricklink, ...).

- Decals must be credited to it's creator when posted in pictures.

- Posting some pictures of the applied decal will be appreciated by the creator.

Please don't waste anyones time, ONLY request a decal if you plan to print and apply it to a minifig !!!

I'd like a decal of hinkley's SF torso and face. If somone could make them please? :-$

And a Phes Face too.. :-$ :-$

Stauder

I'd like a decal of hinkley's SF torso and face. If somone could make them please? :-$

And a Phes Face too.. :-$ :-$

Stauder

I made the torso decal last saturday (BL prices for that torso are crazy |-/ ). I'll post it this evening, since I have it on the home PC ;-)

LuxorV

Edited by LuxorV

*pics below post*

Can some one make me a decal of Sids mask and a decal of the SlipKnoT uniform? Please and thank you. :-)

Sids mask

Uniform

Edited by PSPguy

If you can be a bit more specific with the period I think I could whip up something.

Does anyone know if there is a good tactical vest decal?

It would mean an awful lot to me

somthing like this

-Benk

Edited by Benk

Have you seen this thread? There is one dutch torso in there...

Thats the prince of orange. I need to get a normal trooper. Although I once long ago saw a standard dutch guy. I just need a stupid orange soldier decal! Oh and Benk, you can just use a dino attack torso. They are pretty close.

Edited by Jabbabob

I now need Iowa Shawn.

shawn_image010.jpg

EDIT: Please AND thank you. Sorry Hinckley.

Edited by PSPguy

I now need Iowa Shawn.
Requests not ending in please will be deleted.

:-P Well, not really, but please mind your manners...

I'd like to request a WWII german officers uniform please! *wub* I just must have them *wub* Also, anyone know if someone on the net is offering complete, cheap germans. (preferably not brickarms...)

I'd like to request a WWII german officers uniform please! *wub* I just must have them *wub* Also, anyone know if someone on the net is offering complete, cheap germans. (preferably not brickarms...)

Tis much cheaper on Bricklink. You can find a brickarms fella for less money in the same shape. Oh and Mosana, can you do sort of napoleon/american revolution period?

Tis much cheaper on Bricklink. You can find a brickarms fella for less money in the same shape. Oh and Mosana, can you do sort of napoleon/american revolution period?

please...

Well, the ones I did were Napoleonic ones. But I'll see what I can do about something earlier.

Oh and Benk, you can just use a dino attack torso. They are pretty close.

I use those at the moment but I was looking for a more general one without ropes and knives and things on it.

thanks anyway :-) .

I am creating my own decal now (it is still a WIP) I just need to smooth the edges

front

Back

-Benk

Please read:

This thread is only for making decal requests and for confirming if you'll be creating a requested decals.

All the rest (showing your creations, feedback, ...) should be posted in dedicated threads in the Minifig Customisation Workshop.

Else this thread will become a mess.

Thanks ;-)

Could someone do for me a AAYLA SECURA Decal

Torso , head , Twi legs , foot - The Whole fig..

Thanks!

I can try it, but I don't promise you anything :-$

Btw, have you seen this? Is this the way you want it, or can you give us some reference pics of the Aalya version you prefer 8-| ?

LuxorV