Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

3 hours ago, Project Black Brick said:

You are quite welcome. Here is the decal version of the design. Send me photos of the figures when they are finished I'd love to see them. 

Probably tomorrow when I already need to print a document.  Thanks again! 

Hey man I am attatching my minecraft skin file to this post can someone plz turn it into a decal?

Ninja.png

Also, can I have kai's ninjago crystallized suit decal? Front torso and legs only
LEGO Set fig-012731 Kai, Crystalized Robes, Pearl Dark Gray Shoulder Guard (Minifig - Front)

Edited by EpicNinja423

23 hours ago, Project Black Brick said:

Seems easy enough to design both figures. Your Minecraft skin can you send in game screen shots a front and back photo? 

Hi Project Black Brick, I am currently facing issues opening Minecraft so start with the other figure for now. I was planning to update the color scheme as well but if you want, finish making the design and then I will tell you what to make each color. Thank you again

Alrighty, Just post in game screen shots when you can of the minecraft figure. Let me know if I need to make any changes. 

52923677712_eb854cf025_k.jpg

To be used on white decal paper.

52924648045_d1082804bc_k.jpg

To be used on clear decal paper with a red minifigure torso.

52924648205_da9e596605_k.jpg

Edited by Project Black Brick

1 hour ago, Project Black Brick said:

Alrighty, Just post in game screen shots when you can of the minecraft figure. Let me know if I need to make any changes. 

Hey Project Black Brick, good job. Now for color scheme changes, change all red to black, and all dark red, tan, and silver to red. Good luck

Edited by EpicNinja423

24 minutes ago, Project Black Brick said:

That's easy enough.

Uhh... I meant change the dark red, tan, and silver ALL into red. Not dark red to tan. Also the tan-ish scarf and belt need to be red

Edited by EpicNinja423

Are you trying to say turn the dark red sections into dark tan? Trying to figure out what you mean by turning all silver to red because I thought I accomplished that. Sure I can change the scarf and belt from gold to red. Bright red or dark red? 

5 hours ago, Project Black Brick said:

Are you trying to say turn the dark red sections into dark tan? Trying to figure out what you mean by turning all silver to red because I thought I accomplished that. Sure I can change the scarf and belt from gold to red. Bright red or dark red? 

I think best to give an easier description of what I want. I wanted the base to be black and all the decorations red (bright red). Curious to know what I am making? the answer is MYSELF
Do you have a rebrickable account?
Can you tell me your email plz?

Edited by EpicNinja423

Not quite sure how to ask, so here we go:

Way back, LEGO did a few custom Brickheadz for Store Openings. Mostly in China, but two in Europe, as well.  They were Shimao, Beijing, Hangzhou, Amsterdam, Cologne.  They also did one called "Nonnie" for the LEGO Inside Tour 2017.  

Anyone willing to give these a try?  The five Store Openings ones were printed onto a 1x2x2 brick, while the Nonnie one was printed on a 2x4 brick.

Some photos to follow, and thanks in advance!

Shimao:
SHIMAO-1.jpg?201811180801

Beijing:
BEIJING-2.jpg?201906110829

Hangzhou:
6322719-1.jpg?202007140954

Amsterdam:

AMSTERDAM-1.jpg?201912050353

Cologne:
COLOGNE-1.jpg?201907130939

Nonnie:

1000x800p.jpg?1657583152.346967

On 7/30/2023 at 1:51 PM, twisters said:

Hello Twisters,

Let me see what I can do about designing these tiles for you. I should have something to show you in the next couple days.

EDIT:

I was able to quickly design these three 1x2 decals

53094750354_b7bc7a0fae_b.jpg

Edited by Project Black Brick

On 8/3/2023 at 11:55 AM, Project Black Brick said:

I was able to quickly design these three 1x2 decals 

Hello

Thank you, I tried 2 right away. Looks very good.

Regards

Hi,

I am looking for a POTC torso decal : the magnificent torso of King George´s officer.

Does anyone have it by chance ? :wub_drool:

98A038BE-724C-4376-B122-68461DF06E0F.png

On 9/23/2023 at 11:18 AM, julien83 said:

Hi,

I am looking for a POTC torso decal : the magnificent torso of King George´s officer.

Does anyone have it by chance ? :wub_drool:

I enjoyed designing this decal since it was pretty straight forward. Let me know your thoughts and if there is anything I could improve? 

53207245876_c1cbe06c67_c.jpg

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you

On 9/23/2023 at 1:17 PM, Project Black Brick said:

I enjoyed designing this decal since it was pretty straight forward. Let me know your thoughts and if there is anything I could improve? 

Thank you so much 

It’s a great job !

Sorry in advance for my bad english (I use Google translate).  I would like to have if possible an image that allows me to change the color of the breastplate. I would like to create different redcoats, bluecoats, greencoats, whitecoats… by varying the colors, especially that of the breastplate. For example, for bluecoats, a red breastplate would be magnificent.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you

I’m happy you like the design. Sure I can send you a google doc link for the file is there any particular preference on file type? I personally use SVG files and a program called Inkscape for all my designs best part is it’s a free program. 

On 9/23/2023 at 3:18 PM, Project Black Brick said:

I’m happy you like the design. Sure I can send you a google doc link for the file is there any particular preference on file type? I personally use SVG files and a program called Inkscape for all my designs best part is it’s a free program. 

I'd love to see the SVG file. Have just downloaded Inkscape and started playing around to learn.

I'd also like to see or try and change the background of the decal so it can be printed on clear paper and applied to any colour torso.

If you would be able to create another 1x2 decal I'd love to see the blanket as a decal. Or if anybody else feels like making it into a decal.

Is there any good way to make decals from Lego designs? Or do one have to start from the beginning and draw and try to copy the design?

3069bpb0049.png

Hey I have a request for some decals for Pirates of the Caribbean:

- Pintel and Ragetti face decals (they can have grinning or worried expressions)

- Davy jones’ chest decals (like the ones from the game)

- jack sparrow torso, face, and legs from the silent mary set (the really detailed one)

- captain Teague torso, legs and face

- Tia Dalma face 

- jack’s compass

- Davy jones’ crew member faces (from crew members we don’t have yet)

if anyone has these or is willing to make them, please let me know

Hi, I’m new here and I’m hoping that I can get some help. I’m looking to get real world head, torso and legs for the dreamzzz characters (Mateo, Logan, and Izzy) (I can provide pictures if needed/desired). I mean decals so I can print them out. I can get the parts and all that but the decals don’t exist :( 

**Edit: this request can be disregarded I’ve started learning how to make decals myself and have been really enjoying the work. Here’s an example of what I’ve made so far.

Cooper Pants.png

Mateo Full.png

Edited by DreamsOfReality

Hi, does anyone mind making a confederate torso decal that is in a light tan color? Or something that looks like a confederate butternut torso. My search for butternut torsos has been hard. So if anyone minds making me one I would much appreciate it!

Thanks, Lawdawg