Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Can someone please make torso and head decals for Misako from Ninjago. Can I please have two decals for the head, one happy one sad. Here are some reference pics:

Screen_Shot_2012-09-26_at_7.27.35_PM.png

And this for her smiling side

250px-MisakoSmiling.png

Thank you so much in advance :sweet:

Can Someone Finish this decal for me? i'm stuck on it the lines just are not Even

If you Didn't know its for legolas' arms

post-31960-0-68616500-1351055261_thumb.jpg

Edited by LegoLotRGuy

Can someone please make torso and head decals for Misako from Ninjago. Can I please have two decals for the head, one happy one sad. Here are some reference pics:

Screen_Shot_2012-09-26_at_7.27.35_PM.png

And this for her smiling side

250px-MisakoSmiling.png

Thank you so much in advance :sweet:

Here's the decals you requested. Let me know if there are any tweaks needed. Hope they are what you were looking for.

Misako%2520-%2520Ninjago%2520Girl.png

Clear Paper Version:

Misako%2520-%2520Ninjago%2520Girl.Clear.png

Edited by DarkKnight7

Wow. Thank you so much DarkKnight7! Will definitely be using them. Just wondering, is it ok if I use these in brickfilms that MAY go on YouTube? Just thought I'd ask. I will definitely give credit to you.

Edited by Wall E2624

Wow. Thank you so much DarkKnight7! Will definitely be using them. Just wondering, is it ok if I use these in brickfilms that MAY go on YouTube? Just thought I'd ask. I will definitely give credit to you.

Cool! I'd love to see that if you finish it! Thanks for crediting me, really, I made it for you to do with as you please, so it was nice to ask and if you credit me, that's great too. But, really, I just hoped that you like the design and can use it, and that's all that matters to me. Thanks for the comments and feel free to post or email me the final brickfilm when you get it done, would love to see it!

Can I please have the Pirates of the Carribean East India Company Soldier and Commodore Norrington decal I requested?

Thanks a ton in advance!

I'll try my hand quick with the E. India Company Soldiers...but from both your requests, you say both Commodore Norrington and Lord Cutler Becket? Which did you want? And there is already a Commodore Norrington available from TLG (below), did you want the version before he is disgraced? (officer uniform) Picture resource would help for either of the latter, thanks.

7551.jpg

Edited by DarkKnight7

Here's the E. India Company Soldiers from the Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Hope the torsos are what you wanted. No clear versions, as they wouldn't be usable on a dark blue torso.

potc99.jpg

POTC%2520-%2520E.IndiaSoldier.png

Back Decal:

POTC%2520-%2520E.IndiaSoldier.Back.png

Edited by DarkKnight7

I would love to see a custom decal of Nya's party dress from the Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show:

*snip*

Here it is. Pattern didn't work out as good as I hoped. Tell me if you think it needs some adjustments.

tlg-nyas-party-dress.png

As always this design is available in SVG format in SVG Repository

Edited by NickAb

Here it is. Pattern didn't work out as good as I hoped.

This just so happens to be Willie Scott's torso as well.

Maybe this can help get the pattern to work out?

-Omi

This just so happens to be Willie Scott's torso as well.

Maybe this can help get the pattern to work out?

-Omi

Yeah, thanks for info. I've also found that it is a Willie's torso and even found hi-res photo at brickset.com. But I guess I'm just not that good with Bend tool, I made some hand adjustments so it looks better, but it still somehow off.

Edited by NickAb

Here it is. Pattern didn't work out as good as I hoped. Tell me if you think it needs some adjustments.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DarkoAb/Decals/ninjago/tlg-nyas-party-dress.png

As always this design is available in SVG format in SVG Repository

Thank you so much! That's very good quality for a first attempt, especially since I never did get around to getting screenshots of scenes where she wore this outfit. :blush: I am not currently in any situation where it's effective for me to print details and I'd want to have a Willie Scott legs assembly before I attempted to make the figure's torso, but you've done a good job so far and it's completely up to you if you want to work at perfecting the design. As far as I'm concerned, although the waist seems perhaps a bit too narrow (and the narrowing of the waist beginning right at the bust line rather than a few millimeters below, this is still way better than I could have made in that time on my own.

Since I have Adobe Illustrator, there's always the possibility that I might try to make some improvements myself, but between LEGO and schoolwork I don't think I can make room for minifig customs in my schedule for a while yet. But I'm sure I'm not the only Ninjago fan who will appreciate your hard work!

Also, DarkKnight7, excellent work on those Misako decorations! Those are brilliantly authentic, and I'll have to remember to consider printing out some of those if I ever do find the time to make custom Ninjago figs. If anyone else does print any of these Ninjago decals and use them, I'd love to see what they look like on the physical figs!

Edited by Aanchir

*snip*

As far as I'm concerned, although the waist seems perhaps a bit too narrow

*snip*

http://www.brickshel...party-dress.png - same file, just hit refresh or clear cache if it does not change.

I've updated design. I guess with all this ninja stuff Nya had no time to eat properly, but after a few good dates with Jay she got back to normal :classic:

I mean just look at this food http://images.wikia....th_nya_ep.8.png

Regarding pattern, I made test print and it seams better on print, actually real prints always have a different look and feel than the image on screen (due to scale and stuff). So it should fit with legs. Tell me if it does not.

Edited by NickAb

Great job on the decal, NickAb! That's not the easiest pattern to do, so well done with the edits here! It's fun to see what you create on here, so keep it up!

Great job on the decal, NickAb! That's not the easiest pattern to do, so well done with the edits here! It's fun to see what you create on here, so keep it up!

^ It's fun to see what YOU create on here, so you keep it up!

Thanks.

By the way, DarkKnight7, your Assassin's Creed decals are awesome, nicely detailed.

*snip*

Many thanks in advance to anyone willing to take this on for me. I will be sure to share pictures of the completed minifigure when I am finished. :classic:

Here is the first decal. I'll add Carl from s3 later.

carl-grimes-1.png

Update:

carl-grimes-3.png

Edited by NickAb

Here is the first decal. I'll add Carl from s3 later.

Thank you so much, NickAb!!! It looks great!! :wub:

Can I please have the Pirates of the Carribean East India Company Soldier and Commodore Norrington decal I requested?

Thanks a ton in advance!

Here's Norrington. I based his face off of TLG version, just took the beard out of the equation. Hope that works, let me know if you want any changes.

POTC%2520-%2520Commodore%2520Norrington.png

Clear Face :

POTC%2520-%2520Commodore%2520Norrington.Clear.png

My request is:

---

Can someone please make the decals I requested before? Thanks in advance.

Whizzer with his W in reddish brown

http://blogzarro.com...es/whizzer3.jpg

April ONeil's jumpsuit from the 1987 TMNT series please.

Do you want these as clear decals, or coloured? Also, which minifig parts do you want covered?

I've been looking at this topic for quite some time now, and I'll try to do some more requests if I got time :classic: