Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Small request, could anyone please make me a flesh decal of the Series 4 Minifigs Skater head, and Series 6 Sleepyhead shut eye side?

Thanks!

-Sci

Hey can anyone make a Dark Grey new 52 batman, red robin, damian wayne robin, spoiler, huntress, blackbat, batwoman, and red hood, sorry for all the requests, if anyone wants a reference photo I can give you one.

Small request, could anyone please make me a flesh decal of the Series 4 Minifigs Skater head, and Series 6 Sleepyhead shut eye side?

Thanks!

-Sci

skater-sleepyhead.png

Hey can anyone make a Dark Grey new 52 batman, red robin, damian wayne robin, spoiler, huntress, blackbat, batwoman, and red hood, sorry for all the requests, if anyone wants a reference photo I can give you one.

Reference greatly appreciated.

AHAHA! You're the best!!

Thanks!

My sig fig will be on Eurobricks shortly.

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

Here are Bricky0's Decals.

robin_timdrake.png

Tim Drake Torso

robin_timdrake_face.png

Tim Drake Face

robin_damianwayne.png

Damian Wayne Torso

robin_damianwayne_face.png

Damian Wayne Face

There are the decals I did by now, I'm going to do the others you asked for. Hope you like them. I'm really proud of Tim Drake's torso, it looks likes very lego-ish.

Edited by Lego lover

I have a problem applying my decal. This is my first time using decals on my minifig. I'm using a decal design that is transparent with light gray lines. When I put it on my black torso, the light grey lines become see through and I can barely see it on my minifig. I used inkjet waterslide decal paper and 3 coats of acrylic spray and left it to dry for 30 minutes until dipping in water. Could anyone help me out? On youtube there aren't videos putting decals on a black torso so that could be the problem.

I have a problem applying my decal. This is my first time using decals on my minifig. I'm using a decal design that is transparent with light gray lines. When I put it on my black torso, the light grey lines become see through and I can barely see it on my minifig. I used inkjet waterslide decal paper and 3 coats of acrylic spray and left it to dry for 30 minutes until dipping in water. Could anyone help me out? On youtube there aren't videos putting decals on a black torso so that could be the problem.

The general rule (I learned through practice) is that if it is a dark torso (dark green, blue, purple, and especially black) you can't use the clear decal paper, as they don't show up. You need to use white decal paper. The problem with the white paper is that the ink can get nicked up easier and possibly run a bit as you apply it, and it isn't as clear a final look, but you can see it. You also have to print out the decal on regular paper a few times to match the color of the torso to the primary color of the decal, then you can print out the decal and apply it and it won't mismatch. When using white paper, you also have to really apply the clear coat well (2-3 coats) and dry before you apply it, so the chance of ink run is low. If the torso is light colored on the other hand (white, yellow, etc.) or or you're applying face decals to a normal flesh or yellow head, THEN you should use the clear decal paper. Hope that helps.

robin_timdrake.png

Tim Drake Torso

robin_timdrake_face.png

Tim Drake Face

robin_damianwayne.png

Damian Wayne Torso

Damian Wayne Face

There are the decals I did by now, I'm going to do the others you asked for. Hope you like them. I'm really proud of Tim Drake's torso, it looks likes very lego-ish.

Love them! Will be using the faces!

Love them! Will be using the faces!

My request. A basic face template with the standard eye/mouth proportions of minifigs on current release (e.g. Collectable Minifigs, Superheroes etc.) in the dimensions used by LDD for its face decorations. That is to say, as wide and tall an image as the images that LDD uses. And by preference, with a transparent background.

The reason for this is that LDD2PovRay has a facility to replace one decoration with another while rendering, but I've not had much success with the ones I've pinched from this board.

My request. A basic face template with the standard eye/mouth proportions of minifigs on current release (e.g. Collectable Minifigs, Superheroes etc.) in the dimensions used by LDD for its face decorations. That is to say, as wide and tall an image as the images that LDD uses. And by preference, with a transparent background.

The reason for this is that LDD2PovRay has a facility to replace one decoration with another while rendering, but I've not had much success with the ones I've pinched from this board.

I have no idea what you meant by that.

Wondering if someone can do a face decal of this guy...

WARNING: Not for the faint hearted.

Jeff_the_killer_by_mattt1996-d3rdv6m.jpg

I don't want it as creepy as that, just using the normal LEGO style face.

Thanks! When you're done creating it, please put it in a spoiler tag. :|

-Sci

I'm looking for a torso decal of the Red Baron.

I precise that I would like it in Dark Gray, not in Dark Bluish Gray.

vonrichtofen.png

Thanks !

Edited by Courleciel

If this isn't the right dimensions could you supply them?

7963685938_0d82a9cfc4.jpg

female face for ldd2pov

robin_timdrake.png

Tim Drake Torso

robin_timdrake_face.png

Tim Drake Face

robin_damianwayne.png

Damian Wayne Torso

Damian Wayne Face

You don't find those inaccurate? Red Robin's emblem is more like a center piece than a shield o the torso.

And Damian Has a different R than that.

Edited by Tim13

Very weird request I know, but could someone please do me a couple of decals, with no rush at all. :classic:

Please may I have face and body decals for Ziggy Stardust, as he appears here:

ziggy_stardust_high_line.jpg

Face, eyes open please.

Ziggy_Stardust1.jpg

Torso and legs, please.

Thanks a lot, guys. :sweet:

This is my interpretation of the face.

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj566/ShaneFR3/Z.png

Edited by LuxorV
Changed bigger image deeplink and converted to link. Please use thumbnails. Thanks.

You don't find those inaccurate? Red Robin's emblem is more like a center piece than a shield o the torso.

And Damian Has a different R than that.

Yes, the torsos are extremely inaccurate. I am sorry but they are. as I said, I will be using the faces.

Yes, the torsos are extremely inaccurate. I am sorry but they are. as I said, I will be using the faces.

You know I'm not the guy who made them. I'm Tim the Builder Bryant.

You know I'm not the guy who made them. I'm Tim the Builder Bryant.

Yes, I figured that out. I only asked because I needed faces.

I can't tell entirely what is going on, but I do have decals for my Damian Wayne Robin (he can be seen somewhere in the link provided in my sig) if you're interested. :classic:

Oh, and I also have a Red Robin costume too, but not that design. :sceptic:

Edited by Superficial Username

I can't tell entirely what is going on, but I do have decals for my Damian Wayne Robin (he can be seen somewhere in the link provided in my sig) if you're interested. :classic:

Oh, and I also have a Red Robin costume too, but not that design. :sceptic:

I think he's good. I made him some perfect decals for them already.

I would love to see a custom decal of Nya's party dress from the Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show:

It's basically this torso but with the sash from this torso around the waist on both the front and the back. If anyone could do this it would be much appreciated.

I will be back later to edit this post with some screengrabs from the episodes it appears in.

I think I'll have to go the custom route for this, because I can't find any existing heads that I like.

I'm wondering if someone could make a face decal for Egon Spengler from the cartoon, "The Real Ghostbusters"? Reference at the following link: http://rubberslug.s3.amazonaws.com/user/c/5df493136e94a4781195e463e86064d/vkuzsyhlnb_m.jpg

The Diamond Select Minimate version wasn't too bad, that is probably a good resource as well. Link: http://ectocontainment.com/Ecto_Containment__The_Real_Ghostbusters/Blog/Entries/2011/9/18_The_Real_Ghostbusters_Minimates.html

There's some incredible work on here - you guys are awesome!