Hinckley

Eurobricks Neighborhood Contest Entries

indexed.gif B-RV-4B

Ok, so I'll open the dance :-P

Here you have a view of the house and its garden

sigfighouse_023.jpg

I really love my fountain (even if it's hard work to keep it clean :-/ ) and the patio is just lovely to spend a summer evening *wub*

sigfighouse_004.jpg

Of course, a respectable house has a big fridge in it X-D

sigfighouse_010.jpg

Welcome in my livingroom - you want to wacth some TV?

sigfighouse_012.jpg

This is my room :-$

sigfighouse_013.jpg

I really have to tell the designer these windows are too high |-/ ; as you can see a lance is always a handy tool, even during non-fighting times :-D

sigfighouse_016.jpg

Fell free to pass and have a drink some time or another ;-)

More pics here.

LuxorV

indexed.gif B-RV-4C

Here's my entry: The Cuckoo Clock House!

Anyway, this little, oddly tudor shaped house is supposed to be like a cuckoo clock. It is where the figments of my imagination and I live! X-D Notice the huge clock face and the ornate birds. Also, I decided to make a tree, a very BIG tree compared to the house. It is overwhelming, but look closely. The branches form huge hands! This tree is seperated from the house, and to get to it (it is a very peaceful spot, with a balcony) one would need to cross the rope bridge. You may notice I used tan bricks for the rocks. I felt using gray would be too orthadox! ;-) To the left of the house, there is a cliff, and two old birch trees.

Personally, I like the unorthadox colour scheme of lime green and pink (and a little light blue). It is very unique! :-P

The interior is nothing spectacular. Just a small, comtemporary chair on floor #1, a big TV on fllor #2 and the attic on floor #3 (The roof opens up for easy access to the attic).

8-9.jpg

9-9.jpg

4-17.jpg

7-13.jpg

3-16.jpg

1-17.jpg

Thanks everyone ~ good luck! *sweet*

I made a thread about this: there are TONS more pictures, including ones of the interior, so check em' out! ;-) http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/eurofo...showtopic=12045

Edited by Phred

indexed.gif B-OV-4D

Here goes something....

Here is a general overview, showing the stargate, wich leads to the studio. I use this when I go by car, not by tank. Being a Military leader, I go by tank now.

2197710414_5415838043_o.png

Here is a picture of me, next to my hut, reading a newspaper. Without the tank, you can see the driveway. The blue thing is a doorbell.

2197713248_640fe2e0d3_o.png

Here we have a pic from the back. Noting to see exept a fence that separates me from my neighhour (Anyone feeel free to apply)

2196924885_76f91dba3a_o.png

From the inside, its small, but has a bed, a table with built in communications, a fridge and oven. I keep my clothes under the bed in a cubord not pictured.

2196924427_c4238fb256_o.png

A detailed pic of the tank. 102MM gun, optional mounted Machine gun, smoke dispensers, spotlight, and cupholder.

2197711484_a28fddff27_o.png

The back of the tank is removable to reveal the inside. a MF can fit in there when it is closed.

2197710952_029f6efdfd_o.png

And remember, I have a tank. That gives me cookie privlages.

Stauder X-D

Edited by Phred

indexed.gif B-RV-4D

Well, heres my entry: The Batbrick Cave! X-O This is the place where Batbrick solves all the mysteries around Eurobricks City! Located in a cavern accesible only by a hidden entrance on the coastline, only Batbrick knows where it lies.

p1190866.jpg

The Batboat can fit into and out of the base, and as you can see I added one of my beloved chains as a handrail. The whole thing is located on an underground lake.

p1190868.jpg

The first level contains my two costumes and one for Robin, who sometimes helps me out. Also is a jail cell, which contains iamded, one of my few sane enemies, wearing a blackgate penetentary jumpsuit. Theres also a bat too! X-D

p1190870.jpg

Here is the control center where I do all my research. There is the Joker's bomb, and a set of fingerprints I'm trying to connect. A model skull and Poison Ivy toxin is on the right. Behind me is my Brickarangs, and handcuffs. On the left is my current Batcomputer, which will be updated soon, as I am secretly Billionare owner of Brick Enterprises: Bruce Brick.

p1190875.jpg

Here is my Bat-Submersible (actually fits a minifig ;-) ), hanging by my crane, which you can also see mine and Robin's cape holder. And a bat. Can't have too many of those! ;-) The boat is closed, and is really streamlined for a boat that size which is closed.

p1190876.jpg

A shot of the thing again, you can see a spider web over the secret room in the corner. I'm really happy with the whole thing, and I think it turned out pretty good for something thats meant to be underground! :-)

p1190909.jpg

Hope you liked it, comments and constructive critisicm appreciated! :-)

Batbrick-has-a-home-now Away! >:-)

indexed.gif B-RV-4E

After putting off building furniture for forever, here is my entry!

1 Wisteria Lane, Home of Will and Elizabeth Turner

General Overview of the House

2059165098_15a77b558e.jpg

Another Overview

2059138102_0b7bfca511.jpg

The Interior

2058360417_9ff01f440e.jpg

The Living Room

2058361609_8442dd7968.jpg

The Kitchen

2059150270_4b74781bc0.jpg

The Family Turner

2059139586_6d04fe224b.jpg

There's my entry! There are tons more photos on my flickr page (link in my signature) and I'll probably put up a thread soon with more pictures and such. ;-)

-Ryan

indexed.gif B-RV-5A

Well I guess it's my turn now, ;-)

My house isn't that huge, it actually was formerly used as a lodge. It lies in the mountains way up north, and is in a snowy climate. It actually can only be reached, by 4x4 or if you have snow chains to visit my sig. he actually has two vehicles. One is an older pbikup with high ground clearance and the other a snow scooter. And the home has 80s written all over it, using older pieces and having a turntable in the living area. Only the computer room is more state-of-the art, but using Computer pieces from early 90s

img_2149.jpg

This is my sig's home. I had to dig out the roof lately, due to too much snow. (use this as vote pic)

img_2150.jpg

The interior. Just a kitchen, a living room with a red turntable, and above a tool cave, bedroom and office

img_2153.jpg

Choose your ride. Pickup or snow scooter?

img_2154.jpg

I gotta have some fun in the mountains around :-)

img_2162.jpg

After that some writing in the forums

img_2165.jpg

Not to mention the small tool cave, including skis, searchlight and a shovel for digging out and off

mFg Widdi

PS: I made a thread in the MOC forum, too with all pictures and detail shots:http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/eurofo...showtopic=12588

Edited by Phred

indexed.gif B-RV-5B

I don't really have a sigfig, so I decided to make a house which I really love, and Include the figs I really like.

The house is a bar named "the red crab", I love going to bars, the older and less "hip" they are the better.

And I love making tudor style houses.

So unveiling my house!

the backside, with a small door for drunk husbands to flee when their wives come in tru the frontdoor.

sigfighouse2.jpg

The first time I've used snot in a fachwerch house

sigfighouse3.jpg

The frontside:

My favorite figs having a drink or an Icecream:

sigfighouse1.jpg

The roof can be taken of but there is no interior yet:

linkie

Sorry about the dark pictures, but we never seem to get any sunshine anymore in Belgium.

indexed.gif B-RV-5C

Here is my home, a two floor apartment on top of a barbers shop! So after a hard days campaining for mayor of my town I drive back to my home on mainstreet:

casey-apartment.jpg

Inside I am greeted by old man Mitchell, the owner of the barbers and a key figure on the organisation of my campain trail! ;-)

barbers.jpg

Upstairs is the first floor of my apartment, small but comfortable non the less! I have a nice couch/sofa/setee which I collapse onto and watch the opinion polls on my wide screen. I also have a little table where I eat, usually take-away because I am deprived of a kitchen! X-D because my wooden floor is so noisy when stood on I have a boom-box to drown out the sound:

1st-floor.jpg

On the second floor is my bedroom which i sleep in but not much else! I have a nice comfy bed and a huge fire place, which father christmas should come down reletivly soon ;-)

2nd_floor.jpg

I have a place to hang my things because sleeping in clone armour and an egyptian head dress isn't as comfortable as you would think |-/

place_to_put_the_costume.jpg

and last of all no house is complete without a place to store your collectables, racer figures star wars and halo! ;-)

display_wall.jpg

I hope you all enjoyed my house, i have certainly enjoyed the other entries into this fine competition and hope to catch you all on the campain trail! ;-)

indexed.gif B-RV-5D

greetings and love me idrens just wanted to post me sigfig's home.

Sir Al Freddo Von Weed the Ist likes to live the large life ya know,space for everyone,and is into medieval stuff and trains and gardening so his home gotta have a railroad tunnel a garden and a medieval look in it.

there are lots of details i wanted to show ya but don't want to post too much pics

6su1z89.jpg

i've set up a wizard walking inside out underneath the garden.

i did that with a regular techincs motor and along with the train tunnel,it pretty much dictacted the format of me sigfig's home.

6sjbfpi.jpg

the garden

728vcl4.jpg

here's the front/aerial view...

8e05ocl.jpg

the tower...

6suh093.jpg

and other stuff aswell

8amhs1d.jpg

7wrwvno.jpg

89v6p1s.jpg

828y2ol.jpg

spider man was havin lunch with al freddo but he had to leave...

7wt2l38.jpg

full gallery in here...

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=287127

thank you for ya time..

Edited by Phred

indexed.gif B-RV-6B

Time to post my house, yeah!

Edit by Hinckley: just wanted to get a pic in the post...

photo_26.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/secretag...se/photo_26.jpg

It's just a simple modular house that reflects off my New York lifestyle. It has a shop that sells nothing but what you think: LEGO!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/secretag...se/photo_27.jpg

While I'm not working for the LBI (or LEGO Bureau of Investigation), I work undercover here to pay the bills and have a little fun.

Up on the second level, is my apartment. It has a bed, a drawer and a table. Not much.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/secretag...se/photo_30.jpg

up in the attic is my wardrobe, a chest, and a bike.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/secretag...se/photo_31.jpg

Heres a shot of the custom Lego flag i made to fit the house.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/secretag...se/photo_32.jpg

Also, what makes this house different than others, is that it has lights!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/secretag...se/photo_28.jpg

it's powered by a RC train base from my now scrapped 7897.

I thank you for taking the time to look at my model :-D

indexed.gif B-V-1D

Well, here my entry :

neighborhood_entry.jpg

As a fish, I lived in an aquarium.

During my childhood, I was fished by a fisherman who put me in his aquarium. :'-(

But I know that one day, I will swim in a lake :'-) , meet some friends and speak french to a walrus... That sounds like a great life!

More pics here :

neighborhood_01.jpg

neighborhood_02.jpg

neighborhood_03.jpg

neighborhood_04.jpg

indexed.gif B-RV-5E

my entry: the mountain cottage!

is not very big. theres small mountain and fir tree near it.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2882613

I'm climping on the mountain:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2882646

inside the cottage:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2882636

I'm sleeping:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2882639

other wiew:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2882643

and with my sig-fig:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2882648

pc200957.jpg

Edited by Phred
Added image to post.

indexed.gif B-RV-6C

The last photo is my preferred photo.

It can be so hard being from Fabuland. Suitable houses are so hard to find today as the old builders just don't make them anymore. :'-( Many people from Fabuland end up just building their own.

DSC02171es.jpg

Sinner however wanted something special for a townhouse, so when an old ship from the Fabuland Navy was found he bought it instantly....

DSC02175es.jpg

....and turned it into a house!

DSC02177es.jpg

Now it is a large open-plan house; just perfect for a walrus who loves space. *sweet*

DSC02181es.jpg

There is room for a study, a lounge, a bedroom (with balcony) plus a loft.

DSC02183es.jpg

The entranceway is a great place to store gardening equipment and light transport.

DSC02187es.jpg

From the top it is much more clear of the houses origins.

I updated the photos! *sweet*

indexed.gif B-RV-6E

OK, here's my home X-D, Thee Hall of Solitude:

(It's inside of a cave, like Batbrick's entry.)

home_001.jpg

The hall is powered by high-end Radiator-Spinner reactor which also contains the self-destruct device >:-).

Also you can see his gun holder and his new grapple shooter:

home_002.jpg

His melee weapon holder and relaxing seat:

home_003.jpg

The life energy >:-) Healing Device:

home_005.jpg

Man, that was tough:

home_004.jpg

Oh and this room has no entrance or exit , as he enters it via a teleportation device in his suit. ;-)

Edited by Phred

indexed.gif B-RV-7B

OK, here's my entry.

Residence One is Mayor Doctor Sinister's official out of town home - separate from his quarters in the Town Hall.

Lying within a valley at the foot of Victory Mountain, about twenty miles outside Tabletown City Centre, Residence One - or, as it is more colloquially known "The Black House" is situated within a densely forested area of the type typical in the Northern sectors of the Tabletown Region.

A view from the air - click here for a super-sized version (warning, LARGE IMAGE!).

resoneext_004.jpg

resoneext_001.jpg

Part home, part office, part fortress, part communications centre, Residence One has its own grounds and gardens and is designed to be used as a command and control centre for warfare operations and as a defensive area to protect the life of the Mayor. Surrounding the main building are two walls, a main wall around the grounds themselves, and a secondary wall just a few feet from the building which contains sophisticated electronic and defensive equipment, the full nature of which remains classified at this time.

resoneext_002.jpg

The grounds around Residence One are designed to be peaceful and tranquil to assist the Mayor in his daily deliberations without interruption or extraneous noise. Here is an ornate fountain.

resoneext_009.jpg

resoneext_008.jpg

A sample interior shot:

resoneint_001.jpg

Click HERE for full details - external images and/or HERE for the internal shots.

This is the largest thing I have ever built. PLMKWYT!

Dr. S.

resoneext_001.jpg

Edited by Phred
Added image to post.

indexed.gif B-RV-7C

Update! I made a new roof and interior for it, here it is ;-)

house_1.jpg

Here's the backyard with the little pond.

house_2.jpg

Here's the toilet and the shower.

house_3.jpg

Complete interior.

house_4.jpg

It ain't a house without a house party!! :-D

house_5.jpg

house_6.jpg

*sweet*

Edited by Phred

indexed.gif B-RV-7D

I build a house for contest. I know I don't win. Here is the foto:

first:

First photo

Baby, look what i bought in antic shop!! Some weapons.

Oh no! I forbid you buy any weapons!!

second-bedroom

Second photo

-Good night,

-Good night.

third photo

third photo

fourth photo-kitchen

fourth photo

-Food, food, FOOD!!!

-OK, STOP shouting!!!

Gallery-not public now:

Gallery

EDIT by Sinner:I fixed some of your links ;-)

Edited by Phred

indexed.gif B-RV-7E

Okay, here we go. I made this over the weekend... and it didn't turn out very well. :-/ But whatever.. let me take you on a tour!

Welcome to my House!!!

Overview 1

Overview 2

Overview 3

VROOOM!!!

VROOM VROOM VROOM!!!

First Floor

Meat, Beer and a TV. What else could a viking want?

Neighbors over for dinner

BLAHRG!!!

Welcome to the Second Floor

Second Floor

Bed, Phone and Computer... he is a techy.

Third Floor

Crows Nest... only a viking world have a boat at the top of there house.

Bridge & Patio

Garden

That Wascly Wabbit!

Gallery

indexed.gif B-RV-8A

Hi! Here is my entry. I do not have access to my Lego these days so I had to use the computer :( As a result unfortunately my Sig Fig had to change clothes. He would never normally be dressed like this, don't worry. I also suspect my Sig Fig recently won the Lotto and is hiding thisfact from me.

overview-1.png

overview-3.png

overview-94.png

Inside, the house has 2 bedrooms, 1 toilet, a kitchen, basement, water tank room, a main hall, landing, a dining room and some pretty awful paintings.

overview-5.png

I've taken off the roof on some pics to show the inside of rooms. Was hard to take screenshots so I hope they're alright.

overview-98.png

I've posted some more pics on Brickshelf.

indexed.gif B-RV-8B

My avatar (as some of you will remember) was at one time, the Baron Von Adventurer. On any given evening, he can be found inside Rick's Cafe Americain, a Moroccan nightclub in the city of Casablanca (his so-called "home away from home").

Here's a few shots of the nightclub, and my entry for the EB Neighborhood Contest. In the spirit of Adventurers, Indiana Jones, and Casablanca:

A view when first walking in the doors:

dsc00032.jpg

A view from the top:

dsc00033.jpg

A band plays French music as some Germans sit at their table:

dsc00036.jpg

The Baron (my sigfig) as he ruthlessly plots agains Indiana from the balcony. A collection of artifacts and treasures surround him:

dsc00035.jpg

Indy and his friends buying some information at the well-stocked bar:

dsc00037.jpg

Lastly, a view from outside. Two Turkish thugs keep out the rift-raft:

dsc00031.jpg

indexed.gif B-RV-8C

Here is my house!!!

So, I only used a spare Market Street and Jedi Starfighter set to build this one, challenging. Anyway, since it came from Market Street, I wanted it to be modular in that sort. So, you can see what I've come up with. Not only is the house modular, but so is the whole estate!

Welcome to my Home!!!

p1010387.jpg

The garden, with the fountain, plants, and mingling area. This relaxing garden is open to the public, and is enjoyed most luxiouriously!

p1010401.jpg

Next is the bridge, which allows many people to enjoy walking on over the clean river (river not provided).

p1010417.jpg

Finally, my house. It is two stories, and has a somewhat ok interior (since neither Market Street nor Cafe Corner have an interior at all, at least mine has something!!!)

p1010422.jpg

And as you can notice, the bridge is modular with the garden and the house!

p1010403.jpg

p1010404.jpg

Enjoy the rest of the pictures and please take a look through them, there are plenty!!!

Gallery, once public!!

indexed.gif V-W-2B

When Mister oo7 isn't hunting down malicious and merciless pirates in the name of the royal Crown of Britain he captains a 3,000 horsepower harbor tug in the seaport of the Eurobricks neighborhood. She's a Haven Sleepboot named the Diesella.

Port forward-

2204552974_ea0b87e083.jpg

Port aft -

2209970098_e3582515f5.jpg

Starboard aft -

2209970104_953d0b466d.jpg

Stern -

2214961426_afc11f3b1b.jpg

Wheelhouse interior (the roof is hinged) -

2214192719_94e8a57844.jpg

Here's a shot of a little neighborhood block party -

block-party.jpg

I'm really sorry it was not possible to invite everyone, I was fairly limited, you see. :'-(

One can find the ship anatomy here and some inspiration photographs here. Oh, and the idea for the hovercraft rubber elements is courtesy of our very own Sinner. :-)

Edited by Phred