Dragonator

Bricklink Trusted Sellers list

I don't know what the shop name is, but the seller's name is Zoe, and I just made my first BL order from her. So far, I have gotten free insurance on my order, plus a bonus minifigure! Let's just see how this plays out, but so far I am very satisfied! :sweet:

Jim her store is named Brickscope.

Tehe I just placed an order there a few days ago :sweet:

Ah, yes, that was it, thank you. Expect to see some of the sunglasses heads and black suits to be missing (wink, wink, nudge, nudge). :tongue:

Brick Artist Depot is one of my favorite sellers. The prices are usually low, there are no lot limits or minimum quantities and he throws in a bag of random free parts with most orders (which often include uncommon and useful pieces; I got a few trash cans with my last order with him). That goes above and beyond what is expected and is the sort of thing that builds buyer loyalty. :thumbup:

The vast majority of Bricklink stores are very good. However, I had two mixed experiences recently. One was with Plastic Brick Museum; the seller is quite friendly, but avoid placing big orders there. There are no official lot limits, but it took a month to get my order invoiced and another month passed before I got various issues in it sorted out. He was always ready to help though and smaller orders seem to get shipped fast, going by his feedback. The other case was with A Brickily Deal, where the guy never responded at all and his store eventually got shut down after a spate of negative feedbacks and NRSs, even though his feedback was perfect until then. He seems to have just disappeared from the internet. :wacko:

I also generally avoid the European sellers who use bogus exchange rates, and like to support the stores who don't pull such things even if their base prices are higher.

Edited by CP5670

There are 2 good store in Hongkong.. it helped Asian buyers..

Lilian's World Free Shipping and Handling Fee..

Rophan's Hung Good used stuff..

I've also bought from Lillian's World (going to Florida in the U.S.) and had a great experience with that store.

If someone still needs info on NERD's, let me know.

Tracy

BRICK-A-THON and Polis Massa Supply Dock are personal favorites of mine, they're quite trustworthy considering the amount of orders they've completed satisfactory. :wink:

-Striker

Amazing Bricks- large selection and gave extra pieces of some of the bricks I ordered.

I would recommend this store to everyone.

I would reccomend the store "LEGOCCAZ," which is in France.

Some awesome Fabuland stuff in there. (Well, there's less now. :grin: )

Anyone ordered from "brasletty"?

I ordered these:

Black Boat Mast Section Top 16 H with 4 stud holes at bottom, Undetermined Type :thumbup:

Black Brick 1 x 12 ref br15 Qty: 5 (Only recieved 2)

Black Brick 1 x 16 ref br16 :thumbup:

Black Brick 1 x 6 Qty: 10 (Only Recieved 7)

Black Brick 1 x 8 Qty: 1 :thumbup:

Black Brick 1 x 8 Oty: 2 (Didnt recieve the other 2)

Black Tile, Decorated 1 x 4 with 'KEEP OUT' Pattern Qty: 1 (Didnt recieve)

Yellow Plate, Modified 1 x 2 with Handle on Side - Type 1 (free ends) Oty: 150 :thumbup:

Yellow Tile 1 x 1 with Groove :thumbup:

Yellow Tile 1 x 8 old stile :thumbup:

Yellow Tile 1 x 8 the nuw stile :thumbup:

Will he give me a Refund or send the missing pieces? Should I take a image and send it to him?

Did you already send a message telling him/her what you are missing? That's the first thing I would do; usually they are pretty nice about it. They may give a partial refund or give you a discount on your next order and send the missing pieces with it.

I've traded with Brasletty a few times and never experienced him missing parts in the orders.

Send him an email and I am sure you'll come to an agreement on what will happen.

It strikes me as a little odd that you post something like this rather than contact the seller directly.

does anyone know if "Brick Takeover" should be trusted on bricklink? i want to order some pirate sails, but i dont know if i should buy from him because i dont use bricklink much and i dont know if hes trustworthy.

does anyone know if "Brick Takeover" should be trusted on bricklink? i want to order some pirate sails, but i dont know if i should buy from him because i dont use bricklink much and i dont know if hes trustworthy.

I have ordered 3 times from them and was very pleased :thumbup:

Also they are a very patient seller.

Are we allowed to throw our own names into the melting pot. :tongue:

BrickParts - Excellent shipping for a very low price. At least it was when I ordered back in June. :tongue:

KoCC - Excellent quality items. Highly recommended!

ICHIBAN - Outrageous shipping. It cost me about $8 for a small package and an order size of only $10. Products were in good condition.

Chal's Brick House - Excellent shipping and prices. No problems whatsoever.

Whilst cleaning out my Brickshelf I found some photos of my first Bricklink package, and I thought why not make something of it? :sweet:

And so I hereby present you with a review of the Bricklink Seller Daprilego and my experience dealing with him/her/them. I'd like to thank Dragonator for helping me out with the online payment and contacting the seller etc. when this all happened a year or two ago. :thumbup: A bit late, but here we go. :tongue:

Thanks to Bricklink's interface, shopping was a breeze. The store's Splash page and Store Policies page gave Dragonator and I all the information we needed for the whole buying and paying and shipping ordeal. Contact was efficient and pleasant, kudos Daprilego.

After everything was paid for and sorted, the wait began. The package arrived a few days earlier than expected, shipping to New Zealand from Italy in about 5 or so days.

The package arrived securely wrapped up in cardboard and tape, simple but effective. And with a nice little sticker to let me know it passed Biosecurity New Zealand's inspection. :grin:

After removing the outer layer I was pleasantly surprised to see the contents were held in an old Rock Raiders box. :laugh: Did the buyer know of my adoration of the Rock Raiders theme and go the extra mile to dig up one of their old set's boxes just to package the delivery for me? I like to think they did. :grin::wink:

imgp0514.jpg

Sure, it may not be in the best condition, but I'd still rather have this box than even the most pristine, finest cardboard box ever made. :laugh:

Inside set 4920: Rapid Rider's box the contents were again safely wrapped up, this time in bubble wrap! Hooah! An extra gift to keep me entertained, how kind of them. :grin: I do love bubble wrap...

imgp0516.jpg

And with the bubble wrap removed, I could finally claim my prize! But wait, more packaging! Very nice, the legs and helmets were separated from the heads and torsos, secured in snap-lock bags. The visors were separate in their own smaller bag. The seller knew I like things sorted too! How kind.

imgp0517.jpg

Tadaa! The contents of my order, the start of my army, and the beginning of the end for all who oppose me! :devil:

imgp0518.jpg

Troops, assemble!

imgp0523.jpg

Dragonator and I stand before the beginning of a great nation.. army.. group. :grin:

So, Daprilego. Great with getting in contact. :thumbup: Fast shipping. :thumbup: Secure, personalised (:grin:) packaging, with a free gift of bubble-wrap. :thumbup: Oh, and I noticed one of the helmets was damaged on arrival, and they sent a replacement free of charge. A big kudos for that. :thumbup:

imgp0530.jpg

I even got to keep the slightly squished helmet. :grin: Woo! So I can definately say I'd gladly deal with Daprilego again. Overall a great experience! :sweet:

Thanks for listening, and thanks again Dragonator for all your help.

~Peace :skull:

Oh, and if the staff feel this is in the wrong place, please move it for me. Thanks. :classic:

I also recently made an order from Daprilego (to the US), and I was quite pleased. She (I think) is a great seller.

After removing the outer layer I was pleasantly surprised to see the contents were held in an old Rock Raiders box. :laugh: Did the buyer know of my adoration of the Rock Raiders theme and go the extra mile to dig up one of their old set's boxes just to package the delivery for me? I like to think they did. :grin::wink:

Yeah, there was nothing in the order to give away you were a Rock Raider's fan... :laugh::grin:

Seems like you had a good experience, but this belongs in the Bricklink Trusted Seller's List instead so that more people will see it.

Topics merged. :wink:

You should add Tim's Brixx. I've bought from him a few times. Mostly large quantities of sets. He is very helpful about missing parts and always mails them when there are some (this is not very often).

These are all from canada:

I had a very positive experience with NEDS LOWEST PRICES. I live in the same town, so I picked up locally. we talked lego for about an hour (!) while he searched for the missing bag he had packed up for me (it turned out his toddler had toddled off with it). He was VERY friendly, and gave me a free spongebob minifig for my fiance. :)

RAPIDOS2 was very fast with my order, although a lot of the stuff was quite expensive.

It starts with a brick - I ordered a couple sets from him (in addition to some parts) and everything was there. I didn't realise that two of the sets were different, so I thought it had the wrong pieces in it. I sent him a mail that he might want to check the contents of the unbuilt sets, and he gave me a 5% coupon.... and then I realised my error and mailed him back, but he let me keep the 5% coupon anyway. :D very patient in the face of false accusations. ;)