I have seen a couple James Bond films, but not that one... I though the name was original and unused. Oh well, thanks for the info!

I think it adds another layer to the character so it makes it even better :) Edited by Legoboy22

Tug Boat SANDMAN

I was inspired by my tramp steamer "Eastern" to make a tugboat to help tow the freighter into port. This rather small coastal vessel features a removable roof to get to the controls, and red / green directional lights.

28082303604_3d6a10a98d_z.jpg

This ship will be be built as soon as funds allow.

The LDD file is in the first post.

The first post has been updated with the new images of the Island Hopper seaplane.

29859068654_7c864bc6da_z.jpg

Real life pictures should be taken as soon as I order the parts later this month.

Edited by Murdoch17

slight BUMP: A new model based on set 70913 (Scarecrow Fearful Face-off) has been added to the first post.

34871668932_5ae36280fc_z.jpg

Here we have Doctor Charles Kilroy of the Adventurers standing next to his latest invention: a auto-gyro nicknamed "Lightning Rod".This amazing vehicle can go into places the Island hopper seaplane cannot fit, and yet can still seat two people side by side.

Please NOTE: I don't have a proper Kilroy head, (one of this part here ) so I used a Conductor Charlie head from the World CITY theme instead, at least until I can get a proper head on the good Doctor's shoulders. Any Thoughts?

Adventures is a favorite theme of mine, and you certainly have an interesting cast of characters there, assembling a shared Adventures-verse with Alpha Team, Monster Fighters, and Pharaoh's Quest joining the theme. :smug:

On 6/3/2017 at 10:21 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

Adventures is a favorite theme of mine, and you certainly have an interesting cast of characters there, assembling a shared Adventures-verse with Alpha Team, Monster Fighters, and Pharaoh's Quest joining the theme. :smug:

Thanks Digger of bricks! I think you might like this next project, as seen here:

37111135365_9704357319_z.jpg

My most recent digital Adventurers  / Technic ship model is sitting at the dock, being loaded with cargo for the next epic journey to places unknown.

...meanwhile, a small submarine with a rather Sinister occupant secretly watches the unfolding action very closely....

HUGE UPDATE / BUMP:

26948549509_1e76a2a259_z.jpg

I took the "Old Fishing Store" Ideas set number 21310 and turned back the clock on it from a rundown fishing shop in the modern era to a modular 1920's supply depot for Johnny Thunder and his friends, also known as the Adventurers. I added a set 7596-style freight Crane that's a part of "Trash Compacter Escape" (a Toy Story 3 set). I revised the color scheme of the mainly dark bluish gray building instead of the original sand green, and removed a ton of the mixed bunch of colors that were used a "patch jobs" on the dock and building proper. I removed the roof and redid it completely to be brick-built with slopes instead of plates and tiles at an certain angle. I also stripped the many windows styles off and replaced them with a single type. I added a warehouse section to the lower floor by sending one of the walls about 16 studs back, allowing for storage space for various equipment not yet designed.

More details coming to the first post!

40254933861_4fe632cd95_z.jpg

Sorry for the major bump,  but the first post has been completely reworked with revised vehicles, new text and real world photos galore with more to come soon.

Enjoy!

MAJOR bump. But for a good reason! The building has finally been updated, posts have been linked to the main one, including the Sinister steam train in the train tech forum, and creepy Sinister Manor in the Town forum.

40661812571_c65575ff2e_z.jpg

The writing has also been updated, so please, take a gander at the first post!