Sign in to follow this  
ApophisV

BrickQuest: My First Dungeon

Hey folks,

haven't showed my latest creations since some month (mostly because I wasn't able to make good pictures of them), but I'm back and I will show you within the next days several things I made.

Today I'm starting with a larger and most recent project, a BrickQuest dungeon:

dungeon1_1.jpg

dungeon1_2.jpg

dungeon1_3.jpg

Starting with a quarter of the size it has now, it grew from day to day, and since yesterday it got even stairs and a second level... ;)

But the most ridiculous thing I can tell about this is: I haven't played ANY game since I began building! :D Creating this thing (and I have to admit that I let myself be much inspired by Diablo ;)) was sooo much fun that I was not able to stop building and start gaming... ;)

I'll post more pictures the next days, so just watch this Brickshelf folder!

I'll post there my characters, some dungeon design stuff, enemys and so on!

Comments appreciated!

Looking great Apo! Much better (and a lot bigger) since you last showed me.

It would be so much fun to play a game with that dungeon, it makes me want to make my own if I wasn't already in the middle of 4 (yes 4!) models for Eurobricks Event :()

Jon.

I'd like to bring this to the event, but there are ALL my grey and black bricks and plates included and large amounts of other parts so that I'm not really able to build any other things without of taking this baby apart... :(

Really amazing work Apo :oo :oo :oo

Every room really fits perfectly, and there is a great harmony of style and tone (colour and atmosphere).

Want to see more, MORE ;)

If every one of us did something that great at the Event, this would be the BEST modular Moc EVER ;)

BTW, why did you post this here and not in the moc section??? ;)

With the checkered floor it reminds me of that game Hero Quest. Oh how I loved that game, which incidentially was released when Pirate LEGO was highly popular.

Shouldn't this thread be in the My Own Creaton sub forum?

Ok for the comments : of course, it sucks, it's ugly, you could have done much more (that's basicalley the opposite of what i'm thinkinhg but I think you are tired of the nice words :-D )

It's a castle MOC, this is why...

Does that mean I can put Pirate MOCs in here and live long a prosper?

Sure, in this forum may be posted whatever is related to Lego Pirates or Lego Castle (and also including Vikings)

Same goes for the Bionicle and Train & Town forums!

I think we are a relatively nice community... People will never insult you for putting the wrong thing in the wrong forum. And we don't want you to have a headach because of wandering what mocs goes in which forum ;)

Eh.. you got us... :$

Actually we are planning a complete rearrangement of the different forums to give everything a bit more structure... Till we have the new concept and set it up please post your space, SW and whatever MOCs in the MOC forum and MOCs fitting to the themes "Castle & Pirates", "Train & Town" and "Bionicle" should go into their forums. (If you like better to post them in the MOC forum, feel free to do so.)

How is this restructure going to work? Will there be a sub-sub forum off the sub forum to put MOCs?

Eg.

Eurobricks Forum ->LEGO main forum ->LEGO Castle & Pirates ->Castle & Pirates MOCs ->Name of thread

How is this restructure going to work? Will there be a sub-sub forum off the sub forum to put MOCs?

Eg.

Eurobricks Forum ->LEGO main forum ->LEGO Castle & Pirates ->Castle & Pirates MOCs ->Name of thread

I think we'll just post the threads in the right forum.

I can't say much so far, but I don't think that there will be a more complicated structure than Category / Forum / Thread

But since we haven't started to plan this everything still is speculation!

Yes we will. That's if we know which is the right forum. Its slightly confusing at the moment, especially for new comers who aren't aware of what's going on.

Yes we will. That's if we know which is the right forum. Its slightly confusing at the moment, especially for new comers who aren't aware of what's going on.

Once the MOC forum is gone, it won't be confusing. The theme section will be the natural choice to post in.