darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

Saesee Tiin had an orange Delta 7 starfighter (below), though I highly we'll be getting the new orange Delta 7B-Eta 2 hybrid considering it's not prominent and looks a bit a "forced issue" IMO.

Thanx for the info.

Edited by augustus

After seeing Palpatines Arrest it certainly isn't the best location set but I hope Lego continue to make them. I'm hoping for a Jedi council room and a few add ons to Palpatines Arrest. Maybe a senate room and a couple of corridors. One of the other locations I would love would be Dexter Jetster's dinner now that they have the Mold for Pong Krell they should get their money's worth.

A senate set would be great!! Maybe like 2 senate "speeders" or whatever you want to call them and the middle post or column with maybe like Padme, Jar Jar [in senate robes], Chancellor, Mas Amedda, 4 senate guards, Bail Organa,and Orn Free Taa. I think that would be a great set!

A senate set would be great!! Maybe like 2 senate "speeders" or whatever you want to call them and the middle post or column with maybe like Padme, Jar Jar [in senate robes], Chancellor, Mas Amedda, 4 senate guards, Bail Organa,and Orn Free Taa. I think that would be a great set!

I'd like to see something like that, but maybe a smaller version with one senate floating thing and a couple aliens. A Gran! Or Twilek.

And then another set of those coruscant taxis that were in episode 1.

I'd like to see something like that, but maybe a smaller version with one senate floating thing and a couple aliens. A Gran! Or Twilek.

And then another set of those coruscant taxis that were in episode 1.

Or what they do is make a Yoda vs Sidious set with the ability to connect multiple buys of the set together. then put the senators in a different set like maybe some on a landing platform or something. Throw Bail Organ in with his Airspeeder in the Yoda/Sidous set and the Altrenate office Palpatine seems to have. Hopefully the Palpatines arrest set becomes the Jabba's palace of the Preqels :sweet: .

Lego is way overdue for a royal Naboo star-ship.

I'm thinking a h-type Nubian [small clone wars one]

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/H-type_Nubian_yacht

and the j-type diplomatic barge- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/J-type_diplomatic_barge

The H-type needs to fit 2 passengers and the J-type needs to at least hold 4 people

Who's with me??? :thumbup::laugh:

I agree we need a royal starship already. Out of the four the Queen's Royal Starship would be my first choice since its the most iconic and the closest thing the heroes came to having their own Millennium Falcon in the prequels. It also has the biggest range in potential minifigures - our usual heroes in Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Jar Jar, Panaka and R2 - as well as exclusives in Handmaiden Padme, Decoy Amidala, Ric Olie, Naboo guards and the other astromechs.

250px-Royalstarship.jpg

The H-type Yacht would be my second choice since it has a unique design and was prominant in both AOTC and TCW. I prefer the minifigure selection was based on AOTC as a regular Padme, grey C-3PO, Padawan Anakin and some Geonosians sound a lot more appealling than just a CW Padme, Jar Jar and another gold C-3PO.

250px-Nabooyacht.jpg

The J-type Star Skiff and Diplamtic Barge are my last choices due to the lack of screentime compared to the other starships. The designs are fairly similar to each other too, so I'd be less inclined to buy both ships. The Star Skiff does have the advantage of being a more affordable scale.

250px-Nabooskiff2-chron.jpg250px-Royalcruiser.jpg

Edited by wesker

I think a naboo ship would be a great set, especially with all the new curvy slopes we have. The royal starship would be best I think A)because of the minifig selection (a couple new astromechs would be great, I love astro minifigs) and B) we've actually seen the interior, it could have a control room, a throne room, and a hyperdrive room/ droid bay. I'm thinking something like the ISD or falcon in size with opening panels to reach the inside.

The only question in my mind is, would it be bley or chrome? or some combination? Maybe chrome on top and bley on the bottom? I still shudder to think of the price.

[snip]

I'm just saying, is all.

===

(Star Destroyer design based on Anio's Star Destroyer mini-model, tunic decal by ImperialShadows

That there is perfect. :thumbup:

A couple years ago in a Brickjournal magazine, there was a Thrawn custom that had a ysalamiri wrapped around his shoulders - that might be a nice optional addition, too. (and since kids probably won't know who the MegaBloks Thrawn is, they probably won't care that they don't know what that alien on his back is)

[snip]

I'm just saying, is all.

===

(Star Destroyer design based on Anio's Star Destroyer mini-model, tunic decal by ImperialShadows

Fantastic :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

That there is perfect. :thumbup:

A couple years ago in a Brickjournal magazine, there was a Thrawn custom that had a ysalamiri wrapped around his shoulders - that might be a nice optional addition, too. (and since kids probably won't know who the MegaBloks Thrawn is, they probably won't care that they don't know what that alien on his back is)

I very nearly added a tan snake, but thought better of it. I don't know how well you could make an ysalamir at minifig scale without an expensive new mould, but it'd be a nice bonus.

I very nearly added a tan snake, but thought better of it. I don't know how well you could make an ysalamir at minifig scale without an expensive new mould, but it'd be a nice bonus.

Considering the all the new pieces they make for the CMFs, it's not impossible. As a less-popular, but still inexpensively priced, series, the planets might not warrant the creation of such a mold, but it's not beyond the realm of possibility.

Dathomir- Dathomir speeder and Savage Opress

Korriban- Sith Fury class fighter and Darth Malgus

Mandalore- Mandalore fighter and Pre Visal

Cato Neimoidia w/ Neimoidian Shuttle and Lott Dod

Mustafar w/ Mustafarian and Lava Flee

Geonosis w/ Geonosian Starfighter and Geonosian Pilot

Muunilinst w/ Hailfire Droid and San Hill

Felucia w/ Dwarf Spider Droid and Shu Mai or Gossam Commando

Kalee w/ Martyr and Qymaen jai Sheelal aka Pre-cyborg Grievous

Third moon of Vassek w/ Soulless One and General Grievous

Nelvaan w/ Hardcell Class Interstellar Transport and Skakoan combat engineer

Will post more later.

Edited by Rune Haako

I've always had a fascination with order 66, so planet sets that corralated with that would be nice. I'd say they have two figs, the Clone Commander and Jedi General, and a vehicle that was around at the time, so here's a few that come directly to mind;

Utapau - Obi-Wan, Cody and and AT-TE

Saleucami - Stass Ali, Neyo, and a mini BARC

Kashyyyk - Yoda, Gree, Wookie Dragonfly

Mygeeto - Ki-Adi, Bacara, UT-AT - or Trident - I think its called

Cato Nemodia - Plo Koon, Captain Jag, Mini ARC-170 and/ or The Blade of Dorin

Coruscant - Cin Dralig, Appo, LAAT/i

Felucia - Aayla Secura, Bly, AT-OT

The Martyr w/ Qymaen jai Sheelal aka Pre-Cyborg Grievous, two Izvoshra Warriors, and Count Dooku minifigs.

Martyr.JPG

Grievous_original.jpg

Edited by Rune Haako

I have never seen that ship before. It does look interesting...

It crosses the Gunship and the Separatist look, but it is just

not known well enough to be a set... :sad:

Separatist MTT (The blue and gray one) w/ Wat Tambor, his tactical droid TA-175, Mace Windu, and some kind of Clone Trooper minifigs. (And don't forget the Ryloth version of the Ark of the Covenant.)

Edited by Rune Haako

Awesome idea,I agree.

Separatist MTT (The blue and gray one) w/ Wat Tambor, his tactical droid TA-175, Mace Windu, and some kind of Clone Trooper minifigs. (And don't forget the Ryloth version of the Ark of the Covenant.)

Well since both Episode 2 and 3 are coming to the theaters in 3D next year, here are some sets from both movies I could see in the wither 2013 or 2014...

Episode 2:

-Geonosis Battle Pack

-Hailfire Droid

-Padme's Naboo Starship

-Jango Fett's Slave 1

-Republic Gunship

-Geonosian Areana

Episode 3:

-Republic AT-PT Walker

-Wookiee Catamarna

-Chase on Utapau

-Spider Droid Attack

-Jedi Interceptor

Thanks for Reading!

It's cool you like my mini ISD (not that mini, actually).

But for a Planet set, it is way too big. Too much parts.

Do not forget that a Planet model has more or less 60 parts (black support included).

And many of these 60 parts are small parts.

Well since both Episode 2 and 3 are coming to the theaters in 3D next year, here are some sets from both movies I could see in the wither 2013 or 2014...

Episode 2:

-Geonosis Battle Pack

-Hailfire Droid

-Padme's Naboo Starship

-Jango Fett's Slave 1

-Republic Gunship

-Geonosian Arena

Episode 3:

-Republic AT-PT Walker

-Wookiee Catamarna

-Chase on Utapau

-Spider Droid Attack

-Jedi Interceptor

Thanks for Reading!

Good ideas but... Saying that we already have an interceptor i really dont want another one! I do like the Naboo Starship and the Jango Fetts slave 1

I think with the new sloped pieces avaliable, it would be an ideal time to re-release the Bespin Cloud Car. It would look great with the pieces from the City Airplane sets that just recently got introduced into Star Wars as the nose piece from the new Desert Skiff.

Comes with Bespin Lando, Bespin Guard, Ugnaught and 4-lom or Zuckuss. Priced at around 29.99